Can't look at some pages of threads in Ta iPhone app

Discussion in 'Site Feedback and News' started by thesidewaystable, Feb 26, 2013.

1. thesidewaystable

thesidewaystable Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2012
    I was looking through the year walk thread on my iPhone and I could not go past page 47 even though there is 50 pages .This has started happening in some other threads when I'm on the TA app.
    How do I fix it ?

2. arn

arn Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 19, 2008
    I see 48 pages in that thread, both on the website and on the app.

arn

3. I think when posts are deleted, they are still somehow counted in the page listings, so you wouldn't be able to go past a certain page. This is normal and you are seeing all the non deleted posts.

4. thesidewaystable

thesidewaystable Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2012
    Sorry there was only 48 pages instead of 50 alot of people must have deleted there posts .
    Thankyou

5. Your welcome. Users can not delete their posts. But some posts need to be deleted or moved by the mods for reasons such as spamming, trolling, bad language, wrong placement, flamewars, etc. So some threads will show a couple of missing pages.

Glad to be of help. Take care.

6. JayTay

JayTay Active Member

Jan 25, 2013
  7. Outrager

Outrager Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2012
    Ah, that explains it. Some of the threads I'm looking at are missing like 15+ pages and I thought it was something on my end. I hope you guys find a way to fix it. I would hope a popular paid forum like vBulletin has a solution to that.

8. JTelcontar

JTelcontar Member

Sep 28, 2012
    This is driving me a bit crazy as well. Really hoping that a fix might be possible.