GTA 3 Graphics modding guide (must see)!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Dan007, Dec 19, 2011.

1. banger1103

banger1103 Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2011
    Wow that worked perfectly. Thank you so much for the help! And LBG for the file as well :D

2. pigdestroyer

pigdestroyer Member

Feb 11, 2012
    N/A
    Glad I could help!

3. pigdestroyer

pigdestroyer Member

Feb 11, 2012
    N/A
  4. LordAbsu

LordAbsu Active Member

Dec 9, 2011
    Austin, TX
    /interest piqued

What specs are you running?

5. runformoney1110

runformoney1110 Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Graphic designer
    In your closet
    what does it modify? Also, would anyone be kind enough to post their file with kon3's buildings and cars already put into the file? It's not because I'm lazy; I just am a noob when it comes to these computer software skills...

6. dbtvillanueva

dbtvillanueva New Member

Feb 22, 2012
    gta3.set BEST link wont work...

can someone give me another link for gta3.set BEST because i cannot download it ..

please

Thanks.:)

7. LordAbsu

LordAbsu Active Member

Dec 9, 2011
    Austin, TX
    The only preset from the first post I could download was the MAX. settings.

The other two are unavailable.

8. pigdestroyer

pigdestroyer Member

Feb 11, 2012
    N/A
    It upgrades the lights and blood, etc, but lowers the texture just enough to keep the framerate up. Its pretty much optimized for the ipod touch

9. trickz

trickz New Member

Feb 24, 2012
    Can someone please post/repost the modded img files? Multiupload isn't working! Thanks! (i4 img needed)

10. Also, is there a iPod file explorer for PC that doesnt need Wi-Fi?

11. LordAbsu

LordAbsu Active Member

Dec 9, 2011
    Austin, TX
    I plug my iPod 4G to my laptop and use i-Fun-Box.

12. Ghostz

Ghostz Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2012
    Through the rain.
    #212 Ghostz, Feb 27, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2012
    I use i explorer (free) for pc, i don't think it requires wifi.

13. trickz

trickz New Member

Feb 24, 2012

Anyone?

14. umbrella_fo_drizzle

umbrella_fo_drizzle New Member

Mar 5, 2012
    keep this thing going!

K0N3 did amazing work, but he obviously has a lot on his plate right now and all his work is at risk of being for nothing because multiupload doesn't seem like it's coming back anytime soon.

If those of us who know how to do the mods contribute we could have a master pack of cars, textures, and maps that are stable and easy to install in no time.

I was able to get the-late-great-Odie's stunt park to work without any trouble. The Intercity Highway and Miss Liberty didn't work for me, possibly because I made a mistake, but also possibly because they're on multiple maps and there seems to be a "hiccup" when you switch islands in the game where the load screens used to be. Did anyone have any success with that?

Can someone re-post K0N3's lastest updates with Rapidshare or something that will hopefully be around for a while? (of course, now that megaupload is gone all bets are off)

ps, congrats on the baby!;)

15. Destromath

Destromath Active Member

Jul 16, 2011
  16. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    Is multiupload gone because I can't seem to get any of the files?

17. K0N3

K0N3 Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2012
    Thanks for your kind comments... As you all are aware I've been alittle bit busy over the past couple of months. Because of our new baby we are moving house on 28th March and I have cancelled my internet untill the move is complete (posting from iphone atm).

I have all the backups of my work sofar and I will reupload them once I'm back online again. Keep this thing going if you can, if you need any help then please recheck my posts for the guides on what and how to mod GTA3. I look forward to some of your mods and I will be back (hopefully) no later then the end of April, have fun!!

K0N3

18. Henman98

Henman98 New Member

Mar 30, 2012
    Haven't gotten it to work

I have been able to try it out myself because i don't have money on my iTunes account. Any suggestions.

19. LanceAvion

LanceAvion Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2012
    I would have never missed them.....

The better graphics I mean. Until now I didn't even notice the lack of lighting effects (or any of the others) on A4 devices, but now I can't seem to see anything but all the flaws. Thanks a lot Dan007, now I'll have to mod my game or upgrade my device before I can even play normally haha.