OMG! Pirates cheats?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Deity X, Dec 10, 2009.

1. Deity X

Deity X Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2009
    I was wandering if anyone knows what they are. and if there are any easter eggs

2. jak56

jak56 Well-Known Member

i would tell you, but i dont have the game so that kinda sucks...

3. Deity X

Dec 7, 2009
    Thanks anyway. Anyone else?

4. Somerandomdude

Somerandomdude Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Doing nothing of importance.
    Somewhere
    Idk... I don't think too many iPhone games have cheats (which is unfortunate). At the most, they have a Survival Mode unlocked after beating the game but that's it.

5. jak56

jak56 Well-Known Member

no, you get a cheat after every 5 master ranks on levels apparently...

6. Deity X

Dec 7, 2009
    What makes me ask is there site. It says that there are cheats. just made me curious.

7. minorpane

minorpane Well-Known Member

I've got master on all of the easy levels, and some of the normal, and haven't unlocked any cheats. Unless it dosen't tell you.

8. Deity X

Dec 7, 2009
    Maybe they mean level up rewards. so far I'm 20 something and have bullet deflection and a extra life thing. any cool later ones?

9. MikaMobile

MikaMobile Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2009
    There are 3 cheats/easter eggs in the game that you unlock by getting Master rank on normal and hard mode missions. They're unlocked for every 5 masters you get total, so at 5, 10, and 15. It'll notify you when you get one and they show up in the options menu. They are as follows...

1. Crazy Speed Mode (makes the game run at 180% speed)
    2. Unstoppable Mode (damage no longer juggles you around or interrupts your attacks)
    3. Infinite Ki (your super attack is usable at all times)

Turning on any of these makes new records in the campaign and survival mode not get recorded btw.

10. D3xter

D3xter New Member

Nov 29, 2010
    That didn't work for me, Mika. I have 16 Masters and only 1 of the easter eggs.

11. Osujxu

Osujxu Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2010
    o come on why didn't they just include this in the game without making it a secret