Did you hate slash the fruit or vegetable? Now let`s slash human!:)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by wandlink, Jul 19, 2011.

1. wandlink

wandlink Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2009
    In far away east, there is a beautiful place, which is a Kunfu World. There lives a bear (Notice, he is not a panda, so don`t worry about his father will be a duck!). He loves Kunfu when he was very young, and he want`s to be after a Kunfu Master, that will help him learn Kunfu well...So the hard trip and be fulled with challenges
    begins

Features
    Smooth game play——just need to slightly drag your finger on the screen would enjoy the outstanding fighting experience.

Various opponents and combat styles——you need to use different combat skills to defeat different opponents, like lateral slash, vertical slash, tap…test players’ reaction speed, and increase game fun.

Brilliant graphics——beautiful eastern culture based graphics, veils the mysterious Kung Fu and Ninja life.

Achievements——there are many achievements and titles for the advanced players. It’s the kind of easy to learn, hard to master game.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

this game is waiting for review now

If you are interested this game,reply and send a message to me,i will give you the Promotion Code

2. triggywiggy

triggywiggy Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010
    Freelance writer, Student, Casually employed in re
    Perth, Western Australia
    No i loved to Smash and Dice Fruit's!!.

But i do hate devs like you who clone over games then rip them off!!

Shame on You!

3. gunxsword

gunxsword Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2010
    Sydney
    Like the flashes but absolutely HATE the design for the 'humans'!!! Damn they look hideous...

4. triggywiggy

triggywiggy Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010
    Freelance writer, Student, Casually employed in re
    Perth, Western Australia
    Look more like elephants :p

5. wandlink

wandlink Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2009
    Do all games using finger to cut have to be cloning Fruit Ninja? Isn't it a litte biased?

6. injuwarrior

injuwarrior Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2011
    USA
    A little harsh guys. Not an original game, but as long as something improves in some way you can't bash it without trying the game for sure. The graphics look nice. Maybe a gameplay video would be nice.

7. fatKnight

fatKnight Member

May 3, 2009
    Seriously you guys need to chill out a bit and let developers try to make a better version out of existing games. Only by doing that games can get better. Although fruit ninja is very good but I think there is no harm in letting other devs making a better version of it, let players decide whether the rendition sucks of actually better than the original.

8. AwesomeAssassin

AwesomeAssassin Active Member

Nov 21, 2010
    N/A
    Estonia
    Unless i can get a gameplay, when i look at the pictures and compare them to description i can only say:
    What the f*ck is that?