The TribeZ (game play discussion)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by girlpower, Apr 21, 2012.

1. Mike2731

Mike2731 New Member

Jun 26, 2012
    Yeah I will keep everyone updated. If they don't make things right for me at least in terms of lost gems, I will never buy another GI app again. I had no idea about this bug until it happened and I googled to see if anyone else had the same issue.

2. #582 pistachio, Jun 27, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2012
    True enough, the corals ARE in the hotel! :eek: I built a second hotel, and the quest arrows point to both hotels. So it's the quest description that's wrong, grrrr! I've only found one coral so far though, but it popped up immediately after building that second hotel. I'm sticking to short deals at the the hotel from now on, so that there are more chances of finding it! And I might even build a third hotel if I get really impatient! Thanks for the tip, Burt!

EDIT: found second coral, also in the hotel!

3. Clownga

Clownga New Member

Jun 27, 2012
    Architecture book in bathyscaphe

Hi all,
    I am stuck on the 4th island in the mission where they ask me to find an architecture book in the outsider's Bathyscaphe. When i click on the Bathyscaphe it says "the time to use this hasn't arrived". I have no other missions or territory to buy on any of the 4 islands, and from reading this forum it seems that there are a few more things that I have not done yet (like building a lighthouse) so not sure what else to do at this point. I am at level 44 if it helps.
    Thanks for your help !
    G.

4. Mike2731

Mike2731 New Member

Jun 26, 2012
    GI has contacted me and said this is a known issue that will be fixed in the next update. Unfortunately it is irreversible, and the update will not fix it if it's already happened. I have been told I have to uninstall the game then reinstall from the app store. I need to provide them with my friend code, the level I was at before this happened, and my app store receipts. Sounds encouraging that the are going to at least compensate me for my purchases, but I'm a little leery about how the end result will actually play out.

5. ssolis5788

ssolis5788 New Member

Jun 27, 2012
    Santa Clara, CA
    Feature not available

When I click on the "i" button and then promo code, a message pops up that says "this feature not available to you". Do you know why? Thanks!!!

6. Rodmark

Rodmark Well-Known Member

May 11, 2012
    Ok ... I have nearly upgrade my second hotel to level 4. If this brings in the second coral out of three then I know my next step! I still need 4 light bulbs and a pouf .... He ho be patient ;-O

7. girlpower

girlpower Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Hey Mike....first part of their response is just soooo generic...exactly the same reply to me.
    Well it's somewhat cold comfort to think we all could lose our status if they don't HURRY UP and get this major glitch sorted.

Curious to know why they want to know your game level (can understand the other two requests as they need these to reimburse your gems) but if they can't reinstate your game why would they need your current level I wonder?

I have to say you are taking this news better than I would as I will not be starting this app again from scratch for a third time!
    I won't want gems back, I will want my money back for the gems instead.

They are very slow at addressing this considering it can only be classed as major and it's been happening a while now...IMO this is poor on their part...just had to get that off my chest...

Thanks for keeping us informed and I really hope you don't have any issues again before the overdue update.....this is making me feel a wee bit anxious :eek:
    Wish you all the best, please let us know how youre progressing and again, Im so sorry this happened to you :(

8. girlpower

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    #588 girlpower, Jun 28, 2012
    Hey Rodmark....thanks for keeping us updated regarding the coral.....
    Well Im fessing up.....I ended up buying the coral, tried for days re Hotel and as I had already upgraded it to lvl 3 before the coral quest, I knew the last upgrade would only maybe give me one coral and not ready to build another Hotel, so made the decision based on this.

I have been trying for three days now to get even 1/3 tubes of paint from the bathyscaphe and one miserable paint brush from the cave....no go and still don't have the quest back to build the large bathhouse nor the lighthouse. :(
    I'm now on lvl 44 so gonna max out xp wise soon :(

Latest quest is to do three lengthy deals in the Hotel.

Have you had the two quests I mentioned and where do you need to get the light bulbs and pouf from?

9. girlpower

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Sure do....there's a new gift code each weekend and only for the weekend.
    So this one won't work anymore cos it's now expired.

Make sure you enter the new one this weekend, another hint is to do so from the Island you need supplies on (not meaning coins).
    Example....if you are on first Island and your wood is at max level in warehouse, then you enter the gift code and get awarded 50 wood, it wont count and be lost in cyber space...hope this makes sense?

10. Margaretis

Margaretis Well-Known Member

May 27, 2012
    Tip: download the Rule of the Kingdom, play 3 or 4 minutes and win 9 gems in tribez

I could't find any coral so I bought them. The final quest was to order the long term deal in the light house, I just ordered it but it's still there... I have to wait 24 hours to try again or may be the lenghty deal...

11. NiEb0

NiEb0 New Member

Jun 28, 2012
    Hi guys! My first post here, so welcome everyone :)

I have a question. Does anyone unlock the territory behind the fog on the first island? I've bought all the territories except this one and I don't know how to do this. I've completed all the quests on the first island. Something must went wrong I'm afraid....

12. Black Gryphon

Black Gryphon Active Member

Dec 20, 2011
    I've been wondering the same thing. The first island generates lots of coins, but that pesky fog is still there. All the quests are done for that islands, too.

13. malen

malen Member

Jan 23, 2009
    Question and a recommended idea

Two things here...

If someone has already recommended this then my apologies. If you build a wide path over the small stone paths That get in the way and then delete the wide path you just built, both of the paths are deleted allowing you to use the land more efficiently.

Secondly. Is there a way to use the Zeppelins on the iPhone version? Or is that part o the new update that hasn't been released on iPhone yet.

14. Rodmark

Rodmark Well-Known Member

May 11, 2012
    #594 Rodmark, Jun 28, 2012
    Yes I have completed the quests and if I remember correctly after the hotel quest you need bulbs and a ladder... Would you believe it the bulbs are in the bathyscape the ladder is in the cave. Poufs are in the cave for the big bath house

As for the coral... Upgrading a second hotel had no effect. Busy ordering different types of deals ;o)

15. pavarotti2007

pavarotti2007 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2010
    UK
    You can demolish the paths anyway from within the move menu. Saves time this way. :)

16. Success! I built a third hotel, and in the course of upgrading it, I found the third coral! :D

I didn't have to spend any gems at all. Two corals were found in the second hotel, and the third coral in the third hotel. Perhaps the experience or happiness level also helps? I'm Level 44 for both experience & happiness (on Atoll island).

17. Spicy Wiener

Spicy Wiener Member

Jun 27, 2012
    I just started playing this game and I think it's brilliant. :D
    I'm still on the first island, but I'm grasping it quickly, now that I have this handy thread around it. I've gotten some questions answered here just from reading it :D

18. Kitty1626

Kitty1626 Member

May 2, 2012
    Florida USA
    Weekend code

This weekend's code is summerheat33

19. Alyjens

Alyjens Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2011
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Frustrated!!!

I have quests to build houses on the first and third islands, but it won't let me until I reach the next happiness level. So I build or buy something to increase the happiness to the next level and then try to build another house, but it's still blacked out! :mad: It wants me to go to yet another happiness level. :eek: This has been happening. Is it a glitch or do I need to do something else in order to build houses? :confused: :confused: Please help!

By the way, my villagers may be getting happier, but my happiness meter is falling fast. :(

20. girlpower

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Hi Aly....
    Not a glitch as such but definitely very annoying :mad:
    There's been some previous discussion on here about this and the best thing to do is to build something with a high happiness...eg another museum, school etc.
    My thoughts are to try and keep your happiness level a little above your workers level...sometimes if they are on the same level, there may be a worker that's in hiding (had this happen a couple of times to me)

I've got 3 museums on first Island, 2 Schools....sometimes another cafeteria is all you need as they don't take long to build?
    It can be a gamble too cos then a quest may pop up telling you to build the item you just completed :eek: don't think this happened to me though?

Hope this helps ;)