FIFA 12 iPad problems

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Una.fides, Apr 17, 2012.

1. Una.fides

Una.fides New Member

Apr 17, 2012
    Ok so two problems are annoying me about this game and I wondered if anyone else had experienced them and knows how to resolve them.

Firstly the game is oly allowing me to make 1 substitution in the match, during a game when I go to the team management screen it says "substitution left: 1" even though i have not previously made any.

Secondly, one of my best players got a red card in one match. Normally this would mean he has to sit out the next match before returning. But This time my player is constantly deemed to be red carded. After the end of every match he is supposedly still not eligible to return to the team by virtue of the d card he picked up several games ago. So now I cannot use I'm at all.

Any help would be appreciated

2. Wediafom24

Wediafom24 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2010
    Student
    Asmara, Eritrea
    It's most likely a bug. I hate to tell you this but you would want to restart your career. You can also contact EA mobile about your problem and wait for a fix. I been playing fifa 12 on my Ipad and iphone since launch and have not ecountered the mentioned problem. Good luck.

BTW, i see that you're new to TA, but you should ask questions/problems in the General Game Discussion and Questions forum.

3. Una.fides

Una.fides New Member

Apr 17, 2012
    Yeh that's what I thought and it really sucks. Thanks for the input.