MapleStory Cygnus Knights Edition Help

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by dobby102, Jul 15, 2011.

1. dobby102

dobby102 Member

Dec 16, 2010
    I can't find a single bit of help for this game any where on the internet......
    so I'm starting this thread.

I'm a level 66 Flame Wizard and I can't defeat the Master of Disguise. Getting his health down isn't a problem but he keeps healing back to full health and I can't do anything about it. Eventually I run out of potions and have to restart. Someone please tell me how to beat this jackhole.

PS. Feel free to post your own quest related questions, seeing as how after 3 days of searching I can't find a single forum/blog on this topic.

2. dobby102

dobby102 Member

Dec 16, 2010
    I guess no one cares.

3. Loganaustin

Loganaustin Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    I Care but I have no answer sorry

4. everlstinglight

everlstinglight New Member

Jul 25, 2011
    maplestory

i have no clue to that question and uh o.o whats the stats i should put for the flame wizard? i just restarted the game cause i thought my status were messed up had 36 flame

5. spacecowgoesmoo

spacecowgoesmoo Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2008
    Composer / Level Designer @ Bovinedragon Software
    Los Angeles, USA
    I'm still back at Aqua Road, but since this is an RPG, leveling up is always a good strategy to kill a boss :). What helped me a ton at the Lv. 20 boss was to train up and get the next set of equips, since I first got to the battle at ~Lv. 16 and got destroyed. If there's a Lv. 70 set available, getting it should help immensely.

Or maybe there's a shiny object hiding in a corner somewhere that's healing the boss; in which case you could just transfer all your mesos into potions and then spend some time suiciding through the battle to figure things out. I remember that some of the older superbosses had an arm that constantly throws healing spells instead of attacking, and must be destroyed first.

I don't know the ideal character builds for these new classes either (lol), but here's a list of all their skills that should help you figure things out (click on Blaze Wizard and Dawn Warrior).
    http://global.hidden-street.net/character/cygnus-knights

6. Bubbles101

Bubbles101 New Member

Jul 28, 2011
    I was having the same problem! I'm still stuck on the Master of Disguise and can't find any help. Let me know if you beat him... because I need some advice. Sigh.

7. Jvdtje

Jvdtje New Member

Aug 19, 2011
    Holland (:
    Hi, after a lot of tries I defeated the Master of Disguise with my lv 64 Mage.
    The trick for me was to whenever he turned into a snail and healed himself, i just quickly used fire pillar to hit as many snails as possible. It was a little more easy for me because the right snail was everytime in the bottom corners. He used the snail trick 4 times at me, but I just spammed fire pillar around de corners in the hope that he appeared.
    Hope this helped!

P.s. Sorry if my English is wrong sometimes, I'm not that good at English :S

8. EnderTroll

EnderTroll New Member

Jul 24, 2013
    Well, I'm a student.
    I live in California, US of A. 'Nuff said.
    Well, my advice is to spam that flame armor-circle thingie that stays there and hurts monsters. I kinda forgot the name... Anyways, just get a lot of mana and health pots, and you might want to save before battling, then going suicidal to find out all about him. I do that a lot... Do Flame Pillar a lot to destroy many snails, then spam it again to hurt him.

*(Ya'll might wanna play Dawn Warrior too, just to see how Neinheart is to Mihile. I do that to give myself info)*

Hope this helped!

9. EnderTroll

EnderTroll New Member

Jul 24, 2013
    Well, I'm a student.
    I live in California, US of A. 'Nuff said.
    Also, can I just ask where do I get my lvl 60 job advancement, or does it come automatically? I thought I was supposed to get new skills...