nova question

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by bmyers, Jan 26, 2010.

1. bmyers

bmyers New Member

Jan 3, 2010
    I took you guys advice and got ipod touch 32. I love it. The first game I got was nova. I am stuck on 1 part of easy level.(been out of gaming for awhile). I cracked the computer. then you are to go to computer room Im good there. Then she says the destructive codes have been downloaded and go to bridge I have not been able to find this any ideas???i love this game thanks

2. ShadowsFall

ShadowsFall Well-Known Member

May 15, 2009
    Summer job soon
    TA 09'
    Welcome to Forums!

I'm not quite shure what you're saying, do you know the name of the map?

I don't think you need to find the code, you can just go follow the arrow. Techically,I think the term "bridge" is meant by the area to cross, not a real bridge

3. albie09

albie09 Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2009
    Just follow all the arrows and you're set for the rest of the game :)

4. YouAllEverybody

YouAllEverybody Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2009
    well since no one's answered my question in the main thread..how do you defeat the first boss alien thing, where you have to like shoot its legs to disable it and then go for its head or something? I'm firing away at it's legs but nothing's happening

5. MexicanJesus

MexicanJesus Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2009
    Hopefully u saved some grenades and rpg ammo. It's best to hit it's legs with that, then shotgun the colorful area atop his head.

6. bmyers

bmyers New Member

Jan 3, 2010
    what arrows

7. wootbean

wootbean Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2009
    the next whiskey bar
    the one hovering at the top of screen through the entire game since the tutorial