Universal Inotia 4: Assassin of Berkel - (by Com2uS Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by dalbertson, Apr 26, 2012.

1. Ace43

Ace43 Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2011
    K Thank you. :)

2. nosoup4crr

nosoup4crr Well-Known Member

Apr 29, 2011
    Just out of curiosity, do you keep aggro with your priest by just outdamaging your other characters?

Just a note -- my issues WERE gear-based. I had been using some level 30 armor that i'd pumped up w/ scrolls...and waiting for some useful piece of armor to bounce with intermediate scrolls. I ended up just using some normal white plate...and the armor on my chest piece went from like 390 to 750...instantly handled damage better.

as for assassins, they are what you think they are...the same they've been in every krpg.

My issue, now, is bag space. I think i'm probably going to have to get another infinity bag. I have way too many spellbooks just taking up room.

3. sgcc1

sgcc1 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2010
    Found a really good place to grind for skillbooks.
    Ronarck canyon - got 3 skillbooks in 15 mins

4. sgcc1

sgcc1 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2010
    #104 sgcc1, Apr 29, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2012
    My priest has a lot of armour that has been enhanced so she can take the DMG. With the Rangers passive skill "Disturbance" , either she, or the summoned monsters will get aggro. This means that the mobs will stay away from my Ranger and Warlock. Additionally if my Ranger and Magician are getting attacked "Light Command" (Heal Party over time) and "Holy Sacrfice" (distribute damage amongst party members) keeps them alive long enough for a HP potion or Life potion.

DMG output of all 3 characters are roughly the same but I'm about to get a unique Divine Staff (lvl 58) that I'll enchant to the max. Should make my warlock a serious heavy hitter.

I too need inventory space. Too much is taken up by skillbooks and Advanced jewels

5. Blizzard500

Blizzard500 Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2010
    What's the deal with the armor? Every class can equip plated armor. So what's the point of the cloth armor? It's defense is always weaker. It's also weird how Priests can equip shields and maces.

I initially thought that Warrior and Black Knights are the only ones with plated armor, then Ranger and Assassin with Cloth Armor...then little did I know, Warlocks and Priests can equip and attack with Orbs?! Kinda Strange...

6. eAdvisory

eAdvisory Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2011
    Detroit
    i switched to a ranger. and i am loving it!!. i may still play my black knight campaign, but the ranger hits the spot. i love using bows.

7. leowah

leowah Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2010
    anyone know where to get the 'palm fruit' for the fushion machine quest? it say can be found in Oasis, but where?

8. cretpetpet

cretpetpet Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2011
    Ostia
    Hi, i am new here

I think every armor has their purposes. Take leather armor for thief over an plate armor, you ll sacrifice def but gain a hefty 10% crit, 5% left hand weapon chance. Its up to you to choose.
    Also mage armor give 12% m.dam too.
    So maybe plate is not the only choice.

9. cretpetpet

cretpetpet Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2011
    Ostia
    It s in the map where you first arrived to the desert. The map that has no mob.

10. eAdvisory

eAdvisory Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2011
    Detroit
    ok i got a question. a skill on the ranger passive tree says "increase Attack damage" it also says on the top "increases damage against emenies that dont attack" wtf does that mean? because all of the enemies attack..

any help would be appreciated!!

11. Trev1

Trev1 Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2011
    Chef
    NYC/CT...USA
    starting out...

Hey fam...I have a few questions on this one, since Im so damn obsessed with picking the right character...

1.It seems the assasin and warrior can dual wield...but I dont seem to find evidence what can be wielded in the secondary hand? only a shied or is it balls to the wall any sword?

2.Anyone have issues with the ranged attack classes being delayed in shooting, due to the games auto attack style? in options i see a auto attack option....what exactly does it do...i tried using it and saw no difference

3.skills skill skills! who has the best variation and grapically pleasing?

thx for all replies....RESPECT

12. 0kills

0kills Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2010
    #112 0kills, Apr 29, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2012
    Maybe it means "if they're not focused on the ranger." anyhow... Warlock with max summon is too good lol

Also is it just me or can you actually attack faster by cancelling animation by moving after? Warlock's attack animation is fast

Edit: yes you can! Wow... Lol my orb says "pretty slow" but I do damage so fast lol

13. guiniun

guiniun New Member

Apr 17, 2012
    I like the RPG genre

I like the RPG genre. This game is fun. graphics a little inconvenient

14. tengi_aipik

tengi_aipik Well-Known Member

Mar 13, 2012
    What is the best build for warrior??? :( can he use 2 swords with 2 hands or only use two hand sword

15. sgcc1

sgcc1 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2010
    The skill that you're referring to is "Rear Penetration" (what a name!) - it means that if the Ranger makes the first attack then there will be a DMG bonus.

Yeah the Ranger is pretty sweet - he can kill mobs pretty damn quick. I'm really digging my party

16. lkoshimae

lkoshimae Well-Known Member

Aug 24, 2011
    hi guys! im ignoring all the posts at the earlier pages saying stuffs about how they hate this. but i am loving this game, so far my party is at lvl 75, (assassin,priest,ranger) and ive not yet hit a hard wall or get stucked either.

one of the must have mercenaries skill that you guys must have is the "celebrity" i got one on my priest, which increases the rare mercenary chance when using emblems. i got a unique assassin their with 15 skills unlock. it has a name "Rica" not the typical mercenary named "Assassin" lol.

and also the pots cooldown reduction skill is also a big help :)

17. N2oXide

N2oXide Active Member

Oct 18, 2010
    Anyone know if there's 'Network' or any sort of 'Multiplayer' in this?

18. lkoshimae

lkoshimae Well-Known Member

Aug 24, 2011
    i don't think it has a multiplayer feature, inotia 3 doesn't have too :/

19. N2oXide

N2oXide Active Member

Oct 18, 2010
    So are there awakening emblems in this game?

20. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    Aren't there a ton of ads in the free version?