Happy New Years!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by coolpepper43, Dec 31, 2016.

1. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    #1 coolpepper43, Dec 31, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2017
    I hope everyone is having a wonderful New Year's celebration. The TA community has been almost like a second family for me. It was a fantastic year for ios gaming in general except for the gimping of Game Center. There are just too many amazing game to play. Cheers to hopefully another great year of for ios gaming and TA!!!:)

2. AyuOichi

AyuOichi New Member

Dec 29, 2016
    Happy new year :)

3. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    Happy New Year all you guys!!
    All things considered, it was a pretty good year for me and my family! There were a few speed-bumps here and there, but there always is, right?! Not enough to get me down, though! As always, the older you get, the faster time goes by, there's no getting around that! Just a basic fact of life unfortunately. Every one of us experiences that! :confused: can't complain really, as all is good in my universe right now when I think about it. Hope you all enjoy your New Years' Eve, and be safe! Me---no party for us old farts! Gonna just go out to dinner and come home. Safe and sound! Old folks would rather go to bed kinda early. I'll hear some fireworks and yelling outside, and I'll shove my wife a bit and wake her up and exclaim Happy New Year! And she'll turn over and mumble happy new year, and we'll both go back to sleep. And that's about it!!! # I wanna wish all my fellow TA'ers a Great New Year, keep gamin', and stay healthy! The coming year will no doubt be jam-packed with fun games and good times, so enjoy! :D #

4. ColeDaddy

ColeDaddy Silver Supporter<br>Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Mar 20, 2010
    Male
    Sojourner
    Washington D.C.
    This is one of few places online that I call "home". Happy New Year everyone!

5. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    ¡Feliz año nuevo!

6. 7lilwhitewolf7

7lilwhitewolf7 Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2012
    Male