Modern Combat 4

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by elisha11230, Sep 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    Well, she said it was running on an iPod 4, so I would guess the usual 3rd gen and up, which means your iPad 1 will be ok :)

Only way that isn't happening is if its like TASM and only iPod 4+ is compatible. Doubt it though.

I think A5 was the target, with more effects added for A6 chipsets. Just a guess, though.

2. AlexsIpad

AlexsIpad Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2012
    London, England
    I really hope so :)

3. Johnny101

Johnny101 Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2011
    USA
    so true.... These guys will have their finger on the buy button as soon as it's released.

4. Paul202

Paul202 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    School
    MI, USA
    Well Kayla, at least you gave us a partial explanation as to why we don't have the second Dev Diary after a month of waiting. However even if the diary isn't released yet, I am sure there is more info to release that will appease your fans. :)

5. Jinathin_x_X

Jinathin_x_X Well-Known Member

May 15, 2012
    Please update this bs? It's the third time today. Whenever you get a nuke and use it it doesn't work.... Idk if mc4 will have nuke, but please fix this

6. workingman

workingman Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2012
    Maintanence
    Ma
    My interest in this game has dwindled down to nothing but that just means I'm done waiting and not looking forward to it anymore. But you guys are 100% correct as I will buy it as soon as it finally gets here

7. Bnatesgamer

Bnatesgamer Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    Hey Kayla i posted this question a while ago but you were busy :p i wanted to ask, will mc4 have the airplay feature again? Because some youtuber's have capture cards and they need to jailbreak just to get rid of that to record :/ so will it make a return?

8. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    I highly doubt that she can tell you

9. Jinathin_x_X

May 15, 2012
    #2929 Jinathin_x_X, Nov 8, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2012
    Why not wait till game is Out

10. k1lljoy_89

k1lljoy_89 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2011
    Look out your window.
    This, people.

11. AlexsIpad

AlexsIpad Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2012
    London, England
    I can't imagine dev diary 2 will be much longer, at the end of dev diary 1 it had a short clip of it in a box, so some of it was done then, so unless it's a 2 hour video, it should be out within the next week or so

12. elisha11230

elisha11230 Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    that was probably just a recycled clip that they didnt use in the original video. But if they made an article about delaying it, it probably wont come till next week is my guess :(

13. Jinathin_x_X

May 15, 2012
    Yeah I believe game wont come out anytime soon.... Dammit Tuesday can't come soon enough

14. k1lljoy_89

Nov 25, 2011
    Look out your window.
    Hell yes bro.

I'll say nothing else on the subject, just hell yes.

15. Flamesfan34

Flamesfan34 Active Member

Mar 13, 2010
    YouTube Star
    CANADA EH?
    Gameloft has partially "killed" MC4 hype in the entirety. I used to be excited for this game maybe 2 weeks ago or so, but it has been scaled down significantly in the fact that there is almost no new info or articles that hype people up anymore. It wasn't the best move to release info a good 2 months before the game would even come out, but hopefully they can learn from the mistakes they make. Another thing that interests me is that releasing some info a long time before a game comes out worked in cases such as Black Ops 2. The reason it worked for Treyarch and Black Ops 2 is because of two things. First, they had HUGE success with Black Ops, and same goes for Gameloft. Huge success with MC3. The problem arises when Gameloft releases info too quickly, with new info every week. Black Ops 2 has 1 or 2 trailers every month, which kinda makes it a surprise when buying Black Ops 2, because there is so little people don't know about the game. Gameloft on the other hand, has pretty much gave us everything in the game from what I can tell (I hope that isn't the case). It dulls down the hype now that we pretty much know every feature, from the max rank, to every perk, to almost every gun. There is no surprise in it, and surprise is what creates hype. I'll still play MC4 when it comes out, don't get me wrong, it just seems like it won't be as cool when I get it, simply because (from what I can see) there will be no surprises by the time all the info comes out. Hopefully the release changes my mind, and I see something, whether it be a killstreak or something to do with prestige, that leaves me in awe.

16. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    #2936 JBRUU, Nov 9, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2012
    Moan, groan, bitch, whine, gnash your head and beat your chest...it will release when it releases.

Little info = getting ready for release. Be glad. :rolleyes:

17. Infernado

Infernado Active Member

Sep 23, 2012
    Off topic: OH MY FREAKING GOODNESS!! Just played mc 3 for the first time, and previously only played nova 2. I never realized such advanced graphics can run on an iPod touch 4! Man, mc 4 will look AMAZING on my future iPad mini.

Ik, I should have bought it sooner, but I only had like 2.96 on iTunes, and missed 2 sales. But I got it on the latest sale. (I wish I would have had access to a couple more dollars so I could have have them more money.)

18. k1lljoy_89

Nov 25, 2011
    Look out your window.
    Yeah..

19. Bnatesgamer

Bnatesgamer Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    I love how some people say that the info has spoiled it for them even when they have never played it or how the gun like actually feels when used. LOL funny to me XD

20. Flamesfan34

Flamesfan34 Active Member

Mar 13, 2010
    YouTube Star
    CANADA EH?
    Its my opinion. Dont hate.