iPad STREET FIGHTER IV Volt - [Capcom]

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Jun 29, 2011.

1. 0-FeliX-0

0-FeliX-0 Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2011
    Thanks. I guess Batman is just so good at cheating. Everyone, go, QUICKLY, find his old replay of his Yun. His opponent "couldn't handle long combo." You guys need to watch it, and tell me if he has a better Yun. Seriously.

2. mooken

mooken Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2011
    Canada
    Disconnected players should just be left as punching dummies. If your opponent disconnects, your game should keep on going, so you can record the game afterwards, as long as you're connected to the Gamecenter servers. They'll just stand there, taking whatever punishment you can dream of.

3. Apprunner

Apprunner Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2011
    I like this. And people can then put up replays :D

4. Wediafom24

Wediafom24 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2010
    Student
    Asmara, Eritrea
    Good games Burnt! I didn't know who you wanted to practice against, so i went random. You're pretty good with DJ, keep it up. Try to learn the machin gun=ultra/super.

5. D4Gamers

D4Gamers Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2012
    Ust played Juls, the guy that joined the tourney and never showed up. We start the match and Im thinking ok lets go with some friendlies he knows who I am! He gets a sweep with ryu and proceeds to T-Bag my Bison, he does this the entire first round, I Ultra him to death and t-bag while he 1pixel of life left lol,beat him. He must be mad at this point because 2nd round he is going in on me hard and stupidly lmao I easily bring his health down to pixels and proceed to troll him with teleports lol he ragequits. Hahaha

6. <AlxAndR>

<AlxAndR> Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2012
    If only I knew
    Dear lord, my ribs still hurt from laughing after I watched that replay. I mean surely, that 195 Bp Ryu must have been a real challenge!!!! Good christ, what a deathmatch!! LOL, ROTFL.

I'm still open to that scheme I came up with earlier, but honestly I guess you could figure it out yourself, providing you had a second device, right?

7. rshkhsee

rshkhsee Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2010
    Blashyrkh
    Random was perfect, that was the point actually! Thanks for trying to help me out...hes a little bit like Guile huh?

8. kiancheong

kiancheong Well-Known Member

A prompt should also appear to show everyone the party that RQ-ed. That'd be so awesome on replays.

9. 0-FeliX-0

0-FeliX-0 Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2011
    I HAD a second device... I don't think anyone here would allow me to use theirs... or maybe they would?

Anyways, how about y'all download that replay and upload it to spread the word? :D

10. Wediafom24

Wediafom24 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2010
    Student
    Asmara, Eritrea
    A little slow maybe?
    I never liked DJ for some reason, i should give him a try:rolleyes:

11. <AlxAndR>

Mar 20, 2012
    If only I knew
    Oh yeah, don't worry - I'm all over the anti batman propaganda campaign. I just texted my friend "MAK_Grand" from NY city - he can do some serious grade A hacking stunts. Chances are he'll even know a way to remove batman from the BN servers permanently! *twisted evil laugh* ... Just need to figure out how to get his interest into my projects.

I like Xions plan - kinda what I had in mind, so hope you guys pull it off.

12. TenOnez

TenOnez Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2011
    It's the same as my forum name. Send me a request! :D

13. Nullroar

Nullroar Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2010
    Software Rep, Rhyme Guru, Game Editor
    Munich
    Yeah sorry about that, puppy was going crazy and I had to walk her, got me really frustrated so I quit at the end of the match instead of the rematch screen. At least it wasn't a rage quit. ; )

14. rshkhsee

Feb 28, 2010
    Blashyrkh
    Ah Mooken, dont know what was up with that lag stick there second round. Thanks though.. :]

15. rshkhsee

Feb 28, 2010
    Blashyrkh
    Mr Roar, maybe we can fight tomorrow evening or the next night? Around this time is night for me...

Right now i am buzzed and just playing around.

16. rshkhsee

Feb 28, 2010
    Blashyrkh
    I never really like him either...I figured he has a sonic "slash" at least and some other stuff...I like to troll with that knee in friendlies right now :]

17. rshkhsee

Feb 28, 2010
    Blashyrkh
    Street fighter..for ipod? I'll have to look into it, thanks!

18. <AlxAndR>

Mar 20, 2012
    If only I knew
    LOL... Sounds like someone woke up late for work... Like
    Months late kinda sheep. Sf 4 for iPod....lol

19. epikninja

epikninja Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2012
    I will as soon as im on :)

20. Nullroar

Nullroar Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2010
    Software Rep, Rhyme Guru, Game Editor
    Munich
    Generally folks with 1 post who post obviously copy+pasted stuff are using post-padding on their accounts - posting things (without taking the time to read) that they feel should at least be arguably on-topic to get non-deleted posts on their account so they can exceed the minimum post count required by most forums before they can begin posting links.

And then the spamming begins.