Games with Bluetooth/Local Wifi Multiplayer

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by iSmallZx, Aug 29, 2009.

1. iSmallZx

iSmallZx Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2009
    Hey guys, me and my friends recently completed Alive4ever and decided it was the best 99 cent game ever! In fact i think its my favorite! But what my question is, what are games with bluetooth/local wifi multiplayer? Particularly Cooperative games, but others are awesome too. We're looking for shooters or something of that but other games would be fun to try out :). List some below and ill be sure to try some out!

2. JustSid

JustSid Member

Aug 9, 2009
    Dragon hunter!
    Germany
    Real Racing and iAtoms can be played over your local network.

3. Fudgeboy

Fudgeboy Well-Known Member

Aug 16, 2009
    Student
    UK
    Well, Minigore will have co-op in a later episode so its worth getting that in preparation...

4. SoCal_Sponger

SoCal_Sponger Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2009
    #4 SoCal_Sponger, Aug 29, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2009
    or its worth waiting the couple months for it to come out. Minigore is going to stay at $1, so get it once the update comes out. The co-op episode will probably take like 1-2 months for it to come out because even if Apple goes fast with approving, they aren't even done with episode 3 yet. Then after 3 is submitted they have to work on 4, what is their biggest update yet.

Anyways, I think Flight Control has bluetooth, not sure how fun it would be though. Real Racing bluetooth would be awesome, but the price might turn you off. I bet A4E is the only good bluetooth game out right now.

5. spamboy

spamboy Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2008
    Yeah, I'd like to find some good co-op games too... anyone know of some? I already have A4E and have to try that out.... but I crave MORE!

6. julzsantana15

julzsantana15 Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    Michigan
    I know that Flick Fishing and F.A.S.T. uses Bluetooth, it's pretty fun playin on it

7. MrDark

MrDark Well-Known Member

May 3, 2009
    Alive4Ever