Game like Totem Destroyer needs a name

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Warder, Sep 29, 2009.

1. Warder

Warder Active Member

I'm currently developing a game similar to the flash game Totem Destroyer. The idea behind the game is that your ship crash lands on an alien planet. You send out a rover to help gather parts to fix your ship. The rover is fragile, so as you destroy the towers you find, you have to make sure it doesn't fall to the ground.

I plan to have 50 levels in the first release. In the second release, I am planning on adding a level editor. The third release will enable you to share levels with your friends.

Attached are a few screen shots. If I pick the name you come up with, I'll send you a free promo code!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Return
    Our
    Vehicle
    Evading
    Rougness

;)

I like the block art.

3. mromanuk

mromanuk Active Member

Jun 18, 2009
    Hi Warder, congratulations for your game I like your block art and concept. But it looks like we are competitors :rolleyes: because I'm developing a Totem Destroyer like game myself.
    Sorry, I don't want to hijack your thread but when are how are you planning your release date? Maybe we can do some collaborative PR here.

4. Warder

Warder Active Member

Not sure yet. I have a lot of work to do. Always more features to add. How bought yours? What sort of theme are you going for?

5. darka55a551n2

darka55a551n2 New Member

Sep 29, 2009
    You can try something like "Rickety Rover" :)

6. DrMonkey

DrMonkey Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2009
    "Block Busting Planet Panic."

:b

7. mromanuk

mromanuk Active Member

Jun 18, 2009
    My game is on the Arctic, well in a cold place. The blocks are made of Ice, snow, stone, etc. Your mission is to rescue different animals, mostly penguins which are on top of the blocks.
    Also my idea is to have funny graphics with animations (is really time consuming to do the art work).

8. Warder

Warder Active Member

I really like this. I am thinking about going with it