Best iPhone translator now has voice recognition and is half price for a short while!

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Macvanderspek, Nov 12, 2011.

1. Macvanderspek

Macvanderspek Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2011
  2. youhin

youhin New Member

Nov 12, 2011
    hi i saw your concern i got this app on my iphone
    and and its called speechtrans its a language translator and its very cheap
    here is a website http://speechtrans.com/
    i hope this will help you guys because it help me in my language class

3. Quazonk

Quazonk Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2011
    Hey Mac,
    Just purchased your app, I'm really enjoying it so far I have 3 small requests for an update, and they should be very easy to do. The first request, and by far the most major is, can you add the ability to copy the text from the translation? The only thing I use your app for is to translate posts for Twitter, and it's very annoying having to go back-and-forth between apps to remember, and then type, the translation I just got. It would be SO much easier just to copy the translation and paste it to Twitter. This is so essential to me.

The second request is, when I am speaking English into the mic for a translation, immediately when I am finished speaking, my voice recording is automatically played back to me about 3 times louder than the translation is spoken. Can you remove the auto-self-playback? I don't need to hear myself repeat what I just said.

The third is, can you up the volume of the spoken translation playback? The voice that speaks the translation back is wayyy too quiet.

Please address these issues, and you will have made a loyal and faithful customer out of me! Thanks a lot for making such a useful app!! - Jordan