Ready Action!

# Congrats! 'New and Noteworthy' Chosen(Feb.:) #
***Reviews***
"Overall, Ready Action is a great platform g…
$0.99
Buy Now
Media
Details
# Congrats! 'New and Noteworthy' Chosen(Feb.:) #
***Reviews***
"Overall, Ready Action is a great platform game, and offers many exciting levels. You are sure to enjoy jumping and attacking your way past enemies for hours. For .99 it is great game to add to your iPhone." - AppAdvice.com

"Vibrant cartoonish parodies / The cartoonish designs are fantastic and the animations remain smooth throughout." - AppSpy.com

"Imagine my surprise while I was playing Ready Action! (.99) and found myself enjoying myself thoroughly and reminiscing about my childhood playing Mega-Man, Little Nemo, and a slew of other 8-bit platformers. This really is a very well-executed design with pleasantly nostalgic gameplay." - Qwertyhub.com

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=930682-gUk4) - iNicoFun; Gameplay

'Ready Action' is a legitimacy Platformer game.
Game starts with hero 'Jimmy', who wants to be an actor, joining a poor studio.
Poor studio has not enough money for film, so Jimmy need to shoot many scene in 30sec!
And Jimmy has to play a multiple role, shooting while changing various costumes.
Now, we have 3 parody themes, 65 stages.
Plz help our poor Jimmy to become an actor!:)

1) Play Control
◀(Left) / ▶(Right) / ⓐ(Attack) / ⓙ(Jump) / ⓙx2(Double Jump, Flying)

2) Game Object
- 30 sec. Limited time (Can buy time from exchange booth)
- Complete stage mission such as finding cut sign, searching for gems, saving doctor.

3) Play Guideline
- Exchange booth: stop on it, and touch the screen.
- Costume: various and unique 17 costumes. 'strong power, can fly, double jump' grasp characteristic before buying them.

***BETA TESTER(in touchArcade Forum)***
-sk47z
The game is as great as before no doubt!
-nicodemus82
yeah, the game was fun from the start and is still fun now. I also like all the additional graphics that have been added.
-FPE
The game was fun before and it is fun now! Plus I really find the little changes in graphics and sounds (and I play with my bose on ...) really nice.

*** Check out other game from HOTDOG Studio? 'Fluffy Diver, Bugs Wars, Dark Shrine 3D, Lets Flair'
- Twitter: @hotdog_games
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/hotdogstudio.global
- Homepage: http://www.hotdogstudio.co.kr/eng/index.asp
Information
Seller:
Genre:Action, Adventure
Release:Feb 10, 2011
Updated:Nov 30, -0001
Version:
Size:0.0
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating: (5)