Caveboy Escape from Appxplore (Alien Hive & Sporos) will be releasing Feb 27, 2014

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Appxplore, Feb 20, 2014.

1. Appxplore

Appxplore Well-Known Member

#1 Appxplore, Feb 20, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2014
    Caveboy Escape, an innovative free-to-play puzzle game will be launching February 27, 2014! Available on iOS, Android and Blackberry.

Trailer

Screenshots

[​IMG]

Caveboy Escape offers innovative puzzle gameplay, utilizing subtle match-3 and connecting tile gameplay that feels fresh and will tickle puzzle gamers’ brains. It takes a keen eye and quick thinking to navigate Caveboy to the exit – Finding the right path will be a challenge as the size of the labyrinth continues to grow. Time is also of the essence as Caveboy must reach the exit or the maze will collapse.

For more information, visit http://appxplore.com/index.php/games/caveboy-escape

2. Appxplore

We will be giving a few Promo Codes away later for you to try out the game before it launches. So stay tuned!

3. Appxplore

Try out Caveboy Escape before launching. Here are the promo codes giveaway.

JYRNH7LKWJA9
    XAKRETJ6YPWA
    K4YXWWHWMRMY
    LE4XXJMP6TP6
    KYJRY4FT4P69

Please reply if you claimed the promo code.

4. yells

yells Member

Jan 28, 2013
    Took KYJRY4FT4P69. Thank you

5. Jrec15

Jrec15 Well-Known Member

Jun 3, 2013
    Took LE4XXJMP6TP6 - thanks! Will try out later

6. Qwertz555

Qwertz555 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2010
    Liked what i saw in the video and was lucky to grab K4YXWWHWMRMY.
    Thank you.

7. Jrec15

Jrec15 Well-Known Member

Jun 3, 2013
    Man, very cool game you have here. Graphics are really well done, music is nice. There are TONS of levels, each containing multiple puzzles that take a matter of seconds to complete (i blew through 27 levels in about 10 minutes). The IAP model seems very generous from what i can tell. There is a $5 unlock all button that turns off adds and includes support for all future updates (not sure if this is a necessary purchase to continue the game at some point or not). Most importantly- the puzzles are very fun! I feel like i am tearing through them and am ready for any new challenges that happen at later levels, but the mechanic is really good

8. Appxplore

We are glad you like Caveboy Escape. And "there is no purchase necessary to continue at any point". I can see there are still 2 more promo code up for grab. We will give away a few more promo codes later if there is demand. Have fun Escape!

9. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Looks like some people took promo codes without saying so. Do you have any more up for grabs?

10. Appxplore

#10 Appxplore, Feb 21, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2014
    We will try to giveaway a few more promo codes later. Please stay tuned.

For those who have tried Caveboy Escape, please share your experiences here.

11. Ramaz1234

Ramaz1234 Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2013
    I beta tested this for awhile and it was pretty fun. Lacked some things that would make t better though. Good luck with the release guys!

12. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Looks very challenging. I look forward to trying it next week. Good luck with your launch! :D

13. Appxplore

Thank you for the wishes! We are giving away a few more Caveboy Escape promo codes. Please reply if you claimed the promo code!

XFKXEL36XLN6
    YYAHHEKRRNHA
    XX3HFEKJPWPR
    W7ARLLJPYL4W
    AYY9HFE6TP9K

Please share your feedback after you've tried the game. Cheers!

14. slewis7

slewis7 Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Male
    Retired!
    Houston, TX
    #14 slewis7, Feb 21, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2014
    I used XX3HFEKJPWPR. Thanks!

Quick impressions: I like the game concept and enjoy playing it, but after 30 levels and no new mechanics being introduced, it has gotten to be repetitive. Never the less, I am still suprised how challenging such a simple task could be in some cases. That definitely makes the game interesting to me.

The $5 in-app purchase to remove advertisements seems way too pricey to me. That should be a buck or two.

15. Appxplore

Thank you for the quick feedback. Level difficulty will increased gradually and new mechanics will be introduced in different stages.

Any of the stages - Ruin II, Ruin III, Forest I, Forest II and Survivor can be unlocked early with Ads removed for $1.99. :)

16. slewis7

Apr 6, 2011
    Male
    Retired!
    Houston, TX
    Thanks for the clarification. I would suggest adding a remove ads IAP in the Store for just a buck.

17. Appxplore

Thank you for the suggestion. ;)

18. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Holy crap! 13 hours later and I got one! Didn't expect that. Only tried the bottom two. Others might still be good. Impressions in a bit. Used W7ARLLJPYL4W

19. slewis7

Apr 6, 2011
    Male
    Retired!
    Houston, TX
    I have unlocked and played some levels in Ruins II. It was a bit of the grind to get that far. The difficulty has certainly increased along the way, but no new mechanics have been introduced since the start of the game. I find my best strategy is to work out the path starting from the exit, rather then guessing a starting move. While I find the game to be an excellent test of concentration, new mechanics are required periodically to keep my interest. Sadly Caveboy is taking way too long to do that.

Is the only way to get additional elixirs is via purchase? Unfortunately, I used my initial store of exilirs way too early before I got a feel for the game.

20. Appxplore

Thank you for the sincere feedback.

More promo codes are giving away before it launches this Thursday 27 Feb!

XR7NN6RKW7LM
    R7699X3ELKY9
    RHNFA4AP97KJ
    3THE997AEH67
    X943FMNWK6YK

Please reply with the promo code once you have taken one.