ArtRage for iPhone $1.99 -> Free

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by AENIGMA, Jan 7, 2013.

1. AENIGMA

AENIGMA Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2011
    NY
    App info is currently processing and/or the app is not yet fully available for sale on the US App Store.

The iPad version is also on sale [$4.99 -> $2.99]

2. nightc1

nightc1 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2012
    AL
    Looks cool. My oldest son has been looking for a decent painting program... but I may make use of it as well.

3. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    Sweet! Thanks for the heads-up!

4. dclose

dclose Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2011
    ArtRage is definitely one of the better art creation apps out there, and the iPad version is on sale too ($2.99).

5. 1776-1865_RIP

1776-1865_RIP Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2011
    Awesome!
    the iPad version is my favorite of the drawing apps (Though most of the others have their strengths, I've bought 13 so far) but as usual I'm none too fond of paying twice for apps so I was waiting for the phone version to go free.

6. The screenshots look really nice, nice to know there is an ipad version too if I really like it. Going give it a whirl, thanks!

7. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    No widescreen support, darn!

Still a cool app though, even though I'm painting-impaired.

8. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Definitely worth downloading. I just wish it allowed a bigger canvas resolution and more other features. It's a very realistic and unique painting app though, because the colors can mix.

9. Nice app, The painting and tools in this app are well implemented. I like how the canvas shows, and the paint looks very real. I'm not really a painter, but this app looks cool.

10. EfratBarTal

EfratBarTal Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2011
    Female
    CEO
    Tel-Aviv
    pretty sweet deal for free, for sure. yet i feel it is quite limited in comparison to Lucky Clan ArtStudio or SketchBookPro. If you do art I think it is better to spend a few bucks on each of them (the former is my favorite).

11. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    It's limited in many ways compared to other apps (and painting programs on PC, if we're talking about all versions) because it attempts to simulate realistic painting/drawing to the extent that it won't always let you "cheat" the way we can so easily with digital art creation these days. If you're looking for something that really feels like you're getting creative through brute force, raw talent alone, rather than your ability to manipulate filters, then you'll love it.

12. 1776-1865_RIP

1776-1865_RIP Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2011
    After playing with it the phone version is very limited compared to the iPad version.