Land of Livia: An Epic Fantasy

Split Atom Labs Pty Ltd
Escape your daily life with a fully accessible epic fantasy adventure designed for relaxed gameplay. Grow your character…
Free
Buy Now
Media
Details
Escape your daily life with a fully accessible epic fantasy adventure designed for relaxed gameplay. Grow your character through exploration and questing from a modest farm hand into a worldly adventurer. Venture across land and sea to uncover the beginnings of a dark conspiracy afoot in the Land of Livia. Gameplay inspired by great games like World of Warcraft, Dungeons & Dragons, Diablo and Planescape Torment, but distilled down into a primordial form. This one-of-a-kind game allows you to quest and loot all throughout your day for months on end with no predatory microtransactions. FULLY ACCESSIBLE Accessible-by-design with tailored VoiceOver support and a level playing field for all. FITS INTO A BUSY LIFE Relaxed and rewarding gameplay that fits into your life rather than taking it over. AN EPIC ADVENTURE Embark on a 100+ hr adventure in an original and unique fantasy world with 150 diverse locations and a compelling narrative. Complete a plethora of increasingly challenging quests and use your wits to find 20+ ancient lost items of legend. SOCIAL & INCLUSIVE Experience the innovative Campfire system where strangers become adventuring companions. You may even need their help to discover the most challenging secrets of the land. FREE PRELUDE Play through the first chapter, Sorceress and the Sea, for free with 4 additional chapters available via in-app-purchase. No loot boxes or gambling. Don’t let the simple appearance deceive you, Land of Livia is deep, engaging and rewarding. Here is what people are saying about it: “This is the pinnacle of gaming for the vision impaired!” “Awesome game! I love that I can step away from this game and come back to the next step in this thoughtful and compelling adventure. A great narrative experience.” “As a voiceover user, I love the fact that I can finally play a game that everyone else in the Apple world can play.” “Highly Recommend! The only game of its kind with VoiceOver support, it is replayable enough to carry this burden for some time to come.” “An Accessible Dream! The best part is that my sighted friends can play too and find it just as enjoyable as I do!” Land of Livia is still being actively developed in collaboration with its incredible community. Download today to try it out and be part of the movement to make mobile gaming more accessible and inclusive! SUPPORT Our mission at Split Atom Labs is to improve inclusion in mobile games with our accessible-by-design approach to game development. If you need help, find a problem, or would like to suggest a feature then we would love to hear from you. Email us at [email protected]
Information
Seller:Split Atom Labs Pty Ltd
Genre:Adventure, Role Playing
Release:Sep 01, 2016
Updated:Mar 07, 2024
Version:4.0.14
Size:27.7 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating: (1)
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal