iPad Strategy & Tactics: World War II. A new grand strategy for iOS devices!

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by HeroCraftGames, Mar 21, 2013.

1. HeroCraftGames

HeroCraftGames Well-Known Member
    Patreon Indie

Jul 2, 2012
  2. Mene

Mene <b>ACCOUNT CLOSED</b>: <em>Officially</em> Quit iO

Mar 18, 2012
    I love strategy and war games but I must say that image of the scantily-clad women on the tank sets alarm bells ringing for me.

3. Best75

Best75 Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    Honestly I feel a big ripped off as I brought the premium version IAP in the original version but to play the new levels I have to get the deluxe version
    Why did you have to made a deluxe version as you have just easily added the new levels as IAP in the original version

4. iPadisGreat

iPadisGreat Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
    I can underatand how you feel. I vought Strategy and Tactics: World War II Deluxe shortly after launch and then shortly after that promo codes were distributed.

Nonetheless, if it is a great game and I had fun playing it for what I felt was a fair price, then ultimately still ok.

iPadhasnotreallyplayedthisgameafterdownloadingduetopaintitback...

5. Best75

Best75 Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    h
    if you have the game then can you tell me about the new levels

6. iPadisGreat

Dec 10, 2012
    I have the Deluxe, but currently Paint it Back is taking up all my spare time. If you have any specific questions, I will try to see what I can do, although I did not play the original release of Strategy & Tactics: World War II very far... In fact I think I was stuck more or less after the tutorial.

7. Best75

Best75 Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    I sort of know the new campaigns are user vs USA so I want to know what the 3 new alternative history scenarios are. I completed all 5 campaigns in the original and theres 33 campaign leves alltoghter as the 2nd soviet campaign had 7 levels and the 2nd German campaign had 8 levels but you can only play 7 of them in one playthough

8. iPadisGreat

Dec 10, 2012
    i counted 14 scenarios and 30 maps in Strategy & Tactics: World War II Deluxe.

9. HeroCraftGames

Patreon Indie

Jul 2, 2012
    Thank you for your feedback! We now plan to add such IAP, but we cannot say for sure, when. So, follow our news)

10. HeroCraftGames

Patreon Indie

Jul 2, 2012
  11. HeroCraftGames

Patreon Indie

Jul 2, 2012
    #92 HeroCraftGames, Dec 19, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2013
    [​IMG]

Two brand new campaigns: World War III and Better Dead than Red and five scenario missions added! The Generals, having gone through the trials of the recent war, now lead armies on the battlefields of an alternate reality. A nuclear attack on Beijing was the turning point to set history off at a tangent and create the course of events in the game world. The two Titans entered into a deadly fight. The Soviet army is to put an end to the capitalist system. The Americans have to drive the enemy out and uphold the democratic ideals at all costs.

Battles of the new game take place in Alaska, Mexico, Canada and even Antarctica (say hello to a hardcore scenario of destroying the last troops of the Third Reich at the South Pole).

App Store https://itunes.apple.com/app/strategy-tactics-world-war-ii/id570655455

HeroCraft

12. Best75

Best75 Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    Are you guys ever going to add new campaigns?
    It says still to be countined at the bottom of campaign list

13. HeroCraftGames

Patreon Indie

Jul 2, 2012
  14. HeroCraftGames

Patreon Indie

Jul 2, 2012
    [​IMG]

Celebrate Strategy & Tactics: WW II’s third anniversary by downloading the game for free! If you have already purchased the game, you’ll get free resource and science points!

This update introduces a completely revamped version of the game. We’ve made it easier to fight with other strategists, and searching for enemies is now faster. We have also improved connection stability, and an enemy retreat will no longer deprive you of your well-deserved victory points.

15. HeroCraftGames

Patreon Indie

Jul 2, 2012
  16. HeroCraftGames

Patreon Indie

Jul 2, 2012
    [​IMG]

50% discount for Strategy&Tactics! Take command of any European army and lead it to victory.