Game Ideas Contest – Win iPhone 4S 32 GB

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by AR Studio, Aug 6, 2012.

1. AR Studio

AR Studio Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Btw Saturday and Sunday are days-off in our company. So, please, don't get upset if we don't answer you on these days:) We'll reply to all of you on Monday.
    Have a nice weekend guys!;)

2. AR Studio

Jul 5, 2012
    Hi everyone!

Thanks to all of you guys who has submitted ideas during this weekend; we've received all of them.

Also, we would like to remind all of you to follow our description scheme: http://anton-studio.com/ideas-contest/my-idea-iphone-game.php

In addition to this, try to be more specific on the following:
    • what is the game objective? (e.g. To collect 500 stars; to survive during 2 minutes; etc.)
    • what is the game mechanics? (e.g. We tap on the screen => smth explodes; we swipe the finger across the screen => smth is cut; etc.)
    • how do objects interact with each other? (e.g. Character A eats/shoots/hits Character B; you put Object A into Object B; etc.)

Thanks, and waiting for your emails.

3. Andrey1610

Andrey1610 Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2010
    Я уже не знаю что писать в идеях... Последние три были описаны максимально подробно, но видимо мне не повезло.

4. AR Studio

Jul 5, 2012
    Андрей, hey, don't give up! ;)

5. Andrey1610

Andrey1610 Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2010
    Okay. I will try one more time :)

6. popjam5

popjam5 Well-Known Member

Jun 15, 2012
    #66 popjam5, Aug 14, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2012
    I definitely wont win with all the other ideas... No point wasting all my time when a different idea will be chosen. Should I continue?

7. o0smoothies0o

o0smoothies0o Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2012
    Um? Why are people babying so much about this? If you don't think your idea is good enough to win, don't send it in. Simple. They aren't just going to reward you because you baby and say 'I'm not gonna win!! :(:('......

8. AR Studio

Jul 5, 2012
    Hi James,
    It's up to you to decide whether to continue or not.
    We are open to new insights, and we believe that brilliant ideas can come (and they will come!:)) from the potential players. And we hope that you find this opportunity to participate in building new game concepts interesting and exciting.
    This contest is our first step in doing this. So, if you feel like you have smth awesome in mind that hasn't been implemented in any game before, you are more than welcome to apply! :) And we think our prize is a good incentive for doing this ;)

9. Varking

Varking Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2010
    Stand Up Comedian
    North Carolina
    Have you reviewed everything sent in so far and deemed nothing worthy of the prize?

10. AR Studio

Jul 5, 2012
    Hi William,
    As mentioned before, we cannot disclose intermediate results, sorry. As soon as any idea wins, we will let everyone know! So stay tuned! ;)

11. AR Studio

Jul 5, 2012
    BTW Ideas contest is still in progress... ;)

12. chapel07

chapel07 Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2012
    i thought this was over..oh well..i just hope they will announce the result soon :)

13. o0smoothies0o

o0smoothies0o Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2012
    There is no result. They want an amazing idea, and it isn't going to happen.

14. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Hmm... I'd have some questions about this first. What game genre are you looking for? (It seems that all you want is some kind of a simple unique 2D game.) Can we write/suggest the story too? Can it be a 3D game?

15. AR Studio

Jul 5, 2012
    Hi and thanks for your questions!
    We don't limit your imagination to any genre, style, level of difficulty, etc. So, it can be anything! The major requirement is that this needs to be something that never existed before, something truly unique.
    You are welcome to provide the story as well, but we encourage you to focus on the game mechanics first. In other words, we ask you to describe the objects and how they interact with each other in a great detail so we could see the clear picture of your concept.
    And yes, it can be a 3D game as well.

16. AR Studio

Jul 5, 2012
    We believe that this will happen ;)

17. picohero

picohero Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2012
    I sent the idea in the form of a PM. Then I noticed the link so i did this twice ;)

18. picohero

picohero Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2012
    Is the contest still going on?

19. AR Studio

Jul 5, 2012
    Received it, thanks! Yes, the contest is going on and, actually, there is no end date for it ;)

20. godfather93

godfather93 Member

Sep 14, 2012
    Student
    India
    is this valid internationally?