top quality graphics for your iphone game in one week any budget

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by hansguignard, Dec 4, 2011.

1. hansguignard

hansguignard Active Member

Feb 14, 2011
    Creative Director
    Orlando Florida
    #1 hansguignard, Dec 4, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2011
    Creating a game that sale in the app store is not easy, Anymore your game gonna need to have that punch, that look that speak play me. A great looking game is the key to long term success.
    Have a game that that look great and sale, due to it's great design. Check me out I design and lead projects on creating art for games. not sure about the process? I offer free advice on the matter just send me an email
    check out my work and let get started http://hansguignard.com

2. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    One of the things I do is write for indie developers. Seems like you could use my help there. Not offering up my services here right now, though.

3. racingspider

racingspider Well-Known Member

I'm going to second bigrand1's comment. Attention to detail is important. If you really want people to hire you, write legibly and with proper grammar and punctuation. If you are not an English speaker, note that right in the beginning.
    People DO judge you by how you convey your thoughts. The first thought I get from reading your post is "he's 12".

Professionalism is important. Good luck.

4. hansguignard

Feb 14, 2011
    Creative Director
    Orlando Florida
    Thanks Guys for your reply really glad you took the time to point out the mistake

5. TheGreatWhiteApe

TheGreatWhiteApe Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2011
    Games Designer, animator, writer
    Melbourne, Australia
    Good folio of work

You have done some good work, it would be good show some examples used in real apps, or list out some apps if you have some that people can check out. Might be good to show some animation if you have done any, most games require animation along with the graphics, and an understanding of sprite sheets. Good luck with picking up work, we will definitely get in contact with you if we have any overflow, you definitely look like you know what you are doing and have a lot of talent. Games design is the best job in the world, definitely worth the effort.:cool:

6. bbygmr

bbygmr New Member

Dec 13, 2011
    hans, good work with the graphics.

7. hansguignard

Feb 14, 2011
    Creative Director
    Orlando Florida
    Hello TheGreatWhiteApe so true about the work example. I'm gonna have to set that up soon. Thank you for taking the time to reply.

bbygmr thank you for the comment