So another new person posting everything on sale?

Discussion in 'Site Feedback and News' started by pluto6, Jul 26, 2014.

1. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    c'mon people - this is supposed to be must have, or excellent games that go on sale - not everything that drops in price. :cool:

2. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    I, for one, appreciate the recent sale postings - it hasn't seemed like anyone contributing has been frivolous.

3. Mess

Mess Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    Nope, doesn't stipulate that anywhere.

"Price drops, must have freebies and deals"

Not "Must have price drops, freebies and deals"

Big difference :D

4. bodie$$

bodie$$ Member

Jun 4, 2014
    Mabe start a thread for games that drop price or go free that have a overall rating of 4 stars in the App Store. Personally I have found a lot of hidden gems I wouldn't have played otherwise on this one so thanks to the people and developers who post sales. :)

5. bodie$$

bodie$$ Member

Jun 4, 2014
  6. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    So, I understand there are differences of what people might consider frivolous, but I think there would be general agreement on a large number of recent postings.

7. Coldar

Coldar Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2008
    Upstate NY/USA
    #7 Coldar, Jul 28, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2014
    I'm with Pluto, most I've seen are rather frivolous and doesn't warrant a posting. Sure its a freebie or sale and no rule against it and I was patient at first but the reality is its already gotten old sifting through those threads (and of course you're going to open it to see what the games about).
    Now I just take notice of the op beforehand. No offense to the op but I've not the time.

8. spoosh

spoosh Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2013
    I agree. One post by that person was some Flappy 2048 game. Sure, it went on sale but seriously..?