Article Comments section in different place

Discussion in 'Site Feedback and News' started by anduril_ukr, May 2, 2009.

1. anduril_ukr

anduril_ukr Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2009
    Student
    New Jersey
    I have always been puzzled by the fact that Article Comments, on the right side of the page, is smack down in between the upcoming games forum and the dev forum. It would be easier to have all of the forums grouped together, instead of split in half, especially with a rather large section (pretty long compared to other forums). I rarely even look at it anyway, and it just gets in the way. Perhaps it could be moved below "Newest iPhone Games and Price Drops" by the recent articles section. That would be a more fitting place, and not in the way as much.

2. gscal

gscal Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2009
    SF Bay Area
    I was just thinking about this! I hope arn's taking notes... but I actually bet you can't change it unless you change the whole entire vBulletin thingy, idk...

3. indyraider4

indyraider4 Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2009
    I was thinking about this to, because then we don't have to scroll down as far! :D

But also, I never have used those comment links because if I want to read comments about something, I just go to that article and click comments. And if people expect a discussion, they should make a thread, imo.

4. DaveMc99

DaveMc99 Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2009
    Seattle, WA USA
    I did not know so many members used the front page to read the forum.. interesting :)
    New posts button is next to search http://forums.toucharcade.com/search.php?searchid=659184