When does Apple typically pay?

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by Foursaken_Media, May 18, 2010.

1. Foursaken_Media

Foursaken_Media Well-Known Member
    Patreon Indie

Is there usually a date per month that they pay you? Right now we only have a European financial report from April, but still have not actually seen the money from it. Is this common?

2. MrBlue

MrBlue Well-Known Member

Sep 3, 2008
    iPhone Developer
    Yup. Normal. Usually towards the end of the month around 22nd-26th. Europe has been unusually early recently.

3. TinyTechnician

TinyTechnician Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2010
    Developer
    Los Angeles
    Also you must accumulate a min payout amount in order to get paid, else they will wait until you accumulate that amount and then pay out on the next pay cycle. For US I think the min is $250. Not sure what the min amount is for other countries though.

4. mobile1up

mobile1up Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2008
    Technical Director
    Munich, Germany
    it is $150. you will find an entry in your financial reports with the postfix _PYMT.txt as well for anything that actually gets paid out to you. simple.

5. Foursaken_Media

Foursaken_Media Well-Known Member
    Patreon Indie

Yeah I know about the 150 minimum per region, and the PYMT.txt clears things up a bit, thanks. Right now we have a few financial reports, but none with a _PYMT postfix, so I was getting worried something was wrong :p.

6. TinyTechnician

TinyTechnician Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2010
    Developer
    Los Angeles
    Yep, $150...sorry for the confusion. It's been awhile since I've gotten a payment :-/