Dont Remember the game name.

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by mrcc, Sep 10, 2009.

1. mrcc

mrcc Well-Known Member

Last year this game won an award in 2008 where you try to balance this ball on a platform. what was the game called again. thanks

2. Prab

Prab Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Dec 17, 2008
    CS student
    SG
    Is it Stay? (Not sure if it won any awards though) Do you know what award it won?

Edit: Oops, I just realized that you dont balance a ball in this game, just any red object :p

Stay

Stay is a game about action and reaction, a balancing game. The concept is simple, keep your red object on the seesaw fo…
    $0.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Stay is a game about action and reaction, a balancing game. The concept is simple, keep your red object on the seesaw for as long as possible. You keep things balanced by dropping more blocks onto the seesaw, but be careful because some blocks will behave badly and try to knock your red object off. The longer you play, the more chaotic it becomes.

Stay features three difficulty levels and an alternate gameplay mode called survival. In survival mode there's no red object, only the seesaw; whenever the seesaw dips below the screen, it drains away some life from your life meter. When your meter is empty, your game is over.

Your best times are kept on your device, so you can show off to your friends. But you'd better get ready to face the rest of civilization, because online world leaderboards are coming soon.

enjoy.
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Action, Puzzle
    Release:Aug 18, 2009
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (1)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

3. sizzlakalonji

sizzlakalonji Moderator

Apr 16, 2009
    Indiana, USA
    Killa Kitties From Compton?

4. Prab

Prab Moderator

Dec 17, 2008
    CS student
    SG
    Huh?

I just wasted 5 seconds of my life searching for this app in the AppStore lol

Killa Kitties from Compton

REEEEOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!! KEEPIN' IT REAL!

Killa Kitties from Compton is a funny, simple, and addictive game. Smac…
    $0.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    REEEEOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!! KEEPIN' IT REAL!

Killa Kitties from Compton is a funny, simple, and addictive game. Smack, shave, throw water balloons, and more to fight the gangsta kitty into submission through 8 fast-paced mini games. As you play, the game gets faster and more challenging.

This is one of the silliest and funniest iPhone games out there. If you don't play games or aren't good at them, this one is easy enough for you to understand and have a lot of fun with.

Killa Kitties from Compton features two modes of play. "Kitten Mode" is for beginners and people who want to play a longer game. "Tiger Mode" is for more advanced players or people who just want to play a quick game.
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Action, Puzzle
    Release:Jul 06, 2009
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

5. sizzlakalonji

sizzlakalonji Moderator

Apr 16, 2009
    Indiana, USA
    Prab, you don't have this? This is seriously one of my favorite games of the year. It's not only beyond funny, it also has actual challenging gameplay. You need this. Yesterday.

6. Prab

Prab Moderator

Dec 17, 2008
    CS student
    SG
    lol Maybe another day (read: month) Im about 50 bucks over budget since 3 months ago :p

Im still thinking what game the OP meant. Dont tell me its Super Monkey Ball =.=

7. Masmo

Masmo Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2009
    Overlord
    In your pants
    LOL. You actually searched for it even after looking at the name! :p

8. Prab

Prab Moderator

Dec 17, 2008
    CS student
    SG
    I thought the killa kitties were balancing a ball on a platform... Its possible right? lol