Devs from TensorG

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Ajg3, Jul 8, 2009.

1. Ajg3

Ajg3 Well-Known Member

May 24, 2009
    Lala Land
    #1 Ajg3, Jul 8, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2009
    What's the game about in detail and is there gonna be a lite version
    I would like to try it but I haven't heard much about it anybody have gameplay video or more screenshots
    If the graphics were updated or bettered it seems like age of the empires

2. Reaganomics

Reaganomics Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2009
    I had a few dollars to blow so I got the game. I don't really know why to do due to the lack of real instructions. It loosely explains what to do, but I'm still confused. However, I think once I grasp it it will be fun. If you get it and figure it out let me know what you do.

3. Ajg3

Ajg3 Well-Known Member

May 24, 2009
    Lala Land
    Is it where I can fight othe enemies and do they update the game?

4. samurai_hell_kitty

samurai_hell_kitty New Member

Jul 10, 2009
    It's a fun game -- basically, colonists build towns, towns build expansions, lots of expansions allow you to get better soldiers to go kill stuff. :cool:

If you're trying to figure out the Portal thing mentioned in the description, you need to commission a Seeker. Then with the unit selected, enter the command menu and you'll see the portal command. Money confused me a bit at first, the top left shows total gold plus income, every time you commission a unit, the income goes down, every time you build a city, the income goes up. Just don't let the income go negative and you're fine. I noticed when you're about to commission a unit, you can scroll down and see how much income will be deducted.