Universal Doom and Destiny (by Matteo Nicolotti)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TouchArcade Bot, Oct 12, 2013.

1. defunct32

defunct32 Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2013
    It has JRPG elements and feel to it, that's probably what he meant.

2. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    Somehow I got lost and have no idea what I should do. I believe I'm in the "third" chapter, but still haven't completed one of the earliest quests - to reach the wizard's lair and rescue the princess. It said to ask around the castle town to find out it's location, but not one NPC mentioned anything about the lair.

So I went wondering out and went into a bunch of new areas, fought some battles and suddenly got the Chapter III screen. No new quests and I don't think I'm even supposed to be in that Chapter....just think I came upon it by traveling around.

If I go all the way back to the castle town, I'm sure the NPCs will still have the same responses. So basically, I think I just need to know where the wizard's lair is so I can get back on track.

3. Rudy

Rudy Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2009
    Canada
    Great game! I loved it. Too bad it crashes when you kill the optional "end" boss :/ I'm sure they'll fix it soon

4. currymutton

currymutton Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2008
    Does this support iCade? I am sure the opening has reference to B*** to the F***** but is there any reference to B*b** Bl***? :p

5. LORE

LORE Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2013
    What the f*** r u s**** saying r u b***shi****** or just f****** being a f***** c*** s****** heh lol what a weird post on top of mine

6. Estrica

Estrica Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2012
    First word with *s in it is Back to the Future, for the second... No idea. Why the * anyway? Don't get it.

7. smegly

smegly Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2012
    NY, NY
    It's uses a JRPG format but has the heart of a WRPG.

8. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    #168 undeadcow, Dec 1, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2014
    Crowd funding for Advanced Doom & Destiny -> http://eppela.com/eng/projects/1053/doom-destiny-advanced

"...a new storyline and a ton of new items... added special “powers” and “attacks”... three levels of multiplayer gameplay, more than 20 classes of characters... advanced existing [features] like our new Touch Control System and our cross-platform “cloud saving”... numerous side quests and monthly free DLCs available... craft your own dungeons" [Seemingly full release, if funded or pursued, will eventually be advertisement supported with option to disable ads]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. defunct32

defunct32 Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2013
    ^ wow! Want that new version D&D! It looks more polished!