Win point in slugger

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by KawiKami, Jul 23, 2009.

1. KawiKami

KawiKami New Member

Jul 23, 2009
    I have a question as to how the win point works, and what it's for. That's pretty much my question. Any insight would help. I've been looking for info on this, and can't find anything. Also, how is it possible to hit a 500 footer? The best I've done is 456, and that's with hitting square on, and it only goes a max of 456. Help? I have the foam finger bat, also.

2. powersurge

powersurge Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2009
    Pensacola, FL
    Win points help you rank up and to get longer range buy gear with more power on it (Red Dragons as an example though I'm wearing mostly Blue Lightning and I can get about 535 feet so far).

3. Prab

Prab Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Dec 17, 2008
    CS student
    SG
    You gain or lose win points by playing the online matchups. I think the number of points actually won or lost depends on your ranking and also the opponent's ranking.

Its possible to hit a 500 footer by getting better equipment. Some equipments will increase your power and some will increase your accuracy. How each equipment will affect these 2 stats are shown along with the equipment in the equipment screen (where you buy hats, change hair color, etc).

4. KawiKami

KawiKami New Member

Jul 23, 2009
    Gotcha. I was just wondering how exactly the win points work, wasn't sure if it was what point value you had to attain in the matchup in order to win or what. Still slightly confused on what it is exactly tho. Where was this moved to, and can I have a reason? Just signed up for this site, and wasn't aware of where to post it. I figured it pertained to the iPhone game, and I thought it was in the right forum.

NVM. I see where it at now, what was the reason?

5. Prab

Prab Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Dec 17, 2008
    CS student
    SG
    Hi KawiKami.

My apologies, Welcome to TA :)

We like to have general questions and discussions about games in this section of the forum. The main iPhone and iPod Touch games section is for game releases (e.g. when a new game or a new update to an existing game comes out). This makes threads more organized and its easier to see / look for new games without having to comb through questions / discussion about games.