A problem with "Quick Reply"

Discussion in 'Site Feedback and News' started by Ravenblack, May 3, 2013.

1. Ravenblack

Ravenblack Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2009
    Singapore
    The "Quick Reply" feature appears to be broken. Clicking on that button does not activate the quick reply window. Have tried on both Safari and Firefox.

2. Royce

Royce Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2011
    Works on iOS Safari.

3. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    Works on Firefox with Windows 7.

4. I've been getting those missing icons and missing edit button again too. Must be a bandwidth problem or something.

5. Ravenblack

Feb 24, 2009
    Singapore
    I'm using a mac. The forum has been kinda loading up slowly for me since yesterday.

Trying it on my ipad, same problem. It does seem to be taking really long to load the page.

6. Ravenblack

Feb 24, 2009
    Singapore
    Seems to be all ok now.

7. AlexsIpad

AlexsIpad Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2012
    London, England
    This sometimes happens to me with the 'subscribe' button, I click on it, and when I go to my subscribed threads its not there

8. Enriana

Enriana Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2011
    East Coast, US
    Never had a problem with Quick Reply (Chrome, Windows 8) including yesterday, FWIW. I've had this problem with subscribe and then realized I was skipping a step - I'd go from the thread's tools to subscribe, without actually clicking the "subscribe" button on the screen that comes up. Didn't realize it until I didn't see the number grow.

Not sure if that's your problem, but figured I'd mention it just in case. :)

9. AlexsIpad

AlexsIpad Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2012
    London, England
    Nah this is on the app :/ it normally works if I go back to the 1st page of the thread and press it though for some reason