Is there an iOS app that tracks prices and sends notices for sales?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Den Den, Jul 9, 2014.

1. Den Den

Den Den Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2014
    Sorry if I opened this in the wrong forum.

I'm looking for an app that can track game prices and alert / notice you (directly on the iOS device) when the games on your "wishlist" go on sale? (Kind of like the Steam wishlist)

Is there such an app for iOS?

2. christopherrocs

christopherrocs Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2013
    Toucharcade? This app your own at this very moment? Lol

3. one.sixty.four

one.sixty.four Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2013
    minnesota
    The toucharcade moblie app does just that.

4. cloudpuff

cloudpuff Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    I use appsfire, but I don't think that's available any more, it sends you notifications when an item goes on sale or goes free, you can also check price history and stuff.

The ta app is good as it also tells you about updates a game receives but I dint think it sends you a notification, I've not seen one anyway, but I could have disabled them.

A lot of people like app shopper.

5. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Yeah it gives you notifications if you tell it to do so in your settings

6. dancj

dancj Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2011
    The best one is the old AppShopper app which Apple banned from the store for no good reason but it still works for those of us who still have it installed.

The replacement is AppShopper Social which is a pail shadow of the original, but still does the job. Alternatively you could use the AppShopper website which will send you emails if an app on your wishlist drops in price.

7. Royce

Royce Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2011
    AppZapp has always been my strong preference. The original app was pulled. They apparently have a new one out, but I'm not familiar with it since I still use the old one.