Galaxy Rental Promo Codes

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by Pamar, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Pamar

Pamar Active Member

Dec 2, 2013
    3D Artist
    UK
    Here is few promo codes for upcoming Galaxy Rental. Game will be available Wednesday 29th of January on AppStore !

7HH4AM3P3WYM
    AX3PFHKM7JLP
    TRY6KP64AYAM
    LWYF7FN6RWAH
    MKX74RMKTR6Y
    NTHLP4NTTPJN
    XMJ6XKHX93RJ
    YEHNNLTJEHPA
    HLA7KM9WLLN6
    Y9N3HMPH73TJ

2. Based Xatu

Based Xatu Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2013
    There are some major lurkers on the forums. Jerks can't even say thanks or say which codes they've used.

3. dclose

dclose Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2011
    What he meant to say is codes all used, and thanks for sharing! But yes, publicly posted codes are often taken without comment, and are even reposted to other "deal" forums too, sometimes by the developer themselves, so it's not just local "lurkers" at fault.

4. Based Xatu

Based Xatu Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2013
    I really like this game. When I first started it up, I wasn't really expecting anything from it. Even the first few seconds of gameplay, I thought were super simple. Until I was hit by one of the mines. What I think is super cool, is that the meteors can knock the mines into you. That's a nice little touch, as well as the effects for the ships and explosions.

One gripe though. There should be an upfront explanation of power-ups. I did not see one until I was put on the loading screen.

I can really see this game growing, it has so much charm already. Have you considered the ability to shoot weapons or boss battles?

5. Pamar

Pamar Active Member

Dec 2, 2013
    3D Artist
    UK
    Thank you ! :) I should put more information/tutorials and I will do with next update, also the plan for next update is to add Garage where player will be able to build own ship with unique abilities/statistics. I really glad you're enjoying the game ! game will be on app store - Wensdsday