Wanna buy pocket rpg but is it long?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Markku, Jul 23, 2012.

1. Markku

Markku Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2011
    Tried the demo loved it, but I see 7 quest is that all it is beat 7 worlds and gameover? Or is there more to it? What gives this game the replayabilitey also?

2. violentv

violentv Well-Known Member

Nov 4, 2010
    I thought you had your question answered in the price drop section!

3. KPOPLOVER

KPOPLOVER Well-Known Member

Jul 22, 2012
    Seoul, South Korea
    ehh, i wouldnt call it long, but it does have replay ability with 3 different classes

4. Markku

Markku Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2011
    So is it just beat 7 lvls and it's over? Can you replay them in new game plus?

5. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    There's no "new game plus", but there's three different characters that you can play through them with. Depending on which character you choose, the game can actually be more difficult. I've heard several people say the warrior is the hardest and after playing that character first, it took me a good few hours to get through it due to dying in certain places. Then I tried the archer and it's MUCH easier. So, I'd say it's definately worth the value if you like these kind of games. It's not a "deep" RPG experience, but it's a good fun hack n' slash/dual-stick game.

6. GeekyDad

GeekyDad Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2012
    Games Journalist
    Took me about five hours to complete with the archer. There are three classes. For the dollar I paid for it and the fun I had with it, I got a lot more than my money's worth.

7. Snooptalian

Snooptalian Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2009
    Wasn't this game just a dollar like an hour ago? Just went to buy it now and it's $2.99. Could have swore it was a buck...

8. Royce

Royce Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2011
    Sale just ended. Still worth getting at regular price, but wait for another inevitable sale if you're cheap :p

9. Issac

Issac Well-Known Member

May 20, 2011

This is good to know, as I started with the Warrior first! Back on topic...

I haven't finished it, but now that I know it is 7 levels long, I would say it is a decent length. Though, I don't know what your criteria for 'long' is - i.e. console rpg long or iOS long? I think the other posters nailed the length question, but I wanted to add that the level layouts randomize with each play through.