The best Medieval style RPG for iPad?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by DiScO197, Jun 20, 2011.

1. DiScO197

DiScO197 New Member

Jun 20, 2011
    Hi folks,

New round here so sorry if this has been asked before! There are so many games out there, sometimes is hard to find exactly what your looking for. That's why I'm here! I'm after a game like Ravensword, but for the iPad.

I like to be able to interact with other characters, collect stuff etc but I'm not particularly interested in fighting as such.

Any recommendations gladly accepted! Cheers.

2. SkyMuffin

SkyMuffin Well-Known Member

May 24, 2010
    college student, ENG/WGS major
    Lexington, KY
    Aralon and Sacred Odyssey are exactly what you are looking for. And maybe the Dungeon Hunter series.

3. DiScO197

DiScO197 New Member

Jun 20, 2011
    Thanks SkyMuffin,

I'll check those out now!

4. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Avadon: The Black Fortess HD; I don't have an iPad so can't play it... but it looks so awesome I now want to buy an iPad just to play it.

5. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    Sacred Odyssey and Aralon are both great choices. But if you are interested in something with more meat on the bone and don't mind a turn-based, older-school game, check out Avadon -- in my view the best Western RPG in the App Store right now.

6. Vovin

Vovin 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Nov 28, 2009
    Germany
    Best choice: Avadon.

Download the big MAC or WIN demo and try for free.

7. DiScO197

DiScO197 New Member

Jun 20, 2011
    Thanks all,

That Avadon looks good but I prefer the more graphically rich type although I will try the demo thanks. I bought Aralon earlier and am looking forward to playing it tonight! Seems pretty good value for 30 Hours of gameplay! I loved that Ravensword but I can't be dealing with 2 x mode! If there are anymore you can think of let me know thanks! I love these kind of games.