Buying DLC in Skies of glory...

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by CostaRica1, Dec 22, 2009.

1. CostaRica1

CostaRica1 Member

Dec 22, 2009
    Hey friends..I have a problem, whenever I try to buy some DLC for the game I receive a message about some "sandbox enviroment" I need to check....Any help?Thanks.

2. FloridaOranges

FloridaOranges Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    Maybe you should delete that certain program that you are using to get certain things without paying

3. Hmar9333

Hmar9333 Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2009
    Book Salesperson/Student
    Melbourne, Australia
    It isn't just that program, I have a jailbroken iPod, and I've never had that program, and I still got the error a couple of times...

4. CostaRica1

CostaRica1 Member

Dec 22, 2009
    I'm not trying to get the DLC without paying....in fact when I try to buy th DLC it gets me to my Itunes account but after that I receive the other message about the sandbox thing....Now..My Iphone is jailbroken but that's another story..Could that be the problem?:confused:

5. FloridaOranges

FloridaOranges Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    It could be the jailbreak, but whenever I've seen this problem it's because the downloaded a certain program ending with an "ous" on their idevice.

6. albie09

albie09 Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2009
    Solution!!!!

Same thing happened to me, and I know the solution. Go to Cydia, and remove the @pp$ync package in Cydia. Then reinstall Skies of Glory. You should be set!

In the above package, just assume the @ is an a, and the $ is an s. TA edited the name of the package when typed regularly.

7. jak56

jak56 Well-Known Member

omg! albie has posted!:D

8. weedeatinflyincougar

weedeatinflyincougar Well-Known Member

Jun 4, 2009
    If that doesn't work, try running your ipod in safe mode.

9. CostaRica1

CostaRica1 Member

Dec 22, 2009
    Thanks guys, gonna give it a try !