A River IQ Test

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by cramzy, Nov 28, 2009.

1. cramzy

cramzy Well-Known Member

#1 cramzy, Nov 28, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2009
    Cramzy presents the Japanese job interview IQ Test:
    A River IQ Test

[​IMG]

This is the Japanese IQ test that they give during job interviews for senior positions. It is believed that only 10% of the people on the planet can solve this test.

Try to solve the test, and see if you are in the upper 10% elite. Give it to your friends and family, and have fun watching them solving it. The rules are simple:
    * Only 2 people on the raft at a time.
    * The Father cannot stay with any of the daughters, without their Mother's presence.
    * The Mother cannot stay with any of the sons, without their Father's presence.
    * The thief (striped shirt) cannot stay with any family member, if the Policeman is not there.
    * Only the Father, the Mother and the Policeman know how to operate the raft.

This game comes with gorgeous designed characters and backgrounds and can give you and your family a lot of fun.

The game also includes the solution, in case you want to assure there's one!

Submitted for approval!

Follow us on twitter, to learn when it's approved: http://www.twitter.com/cramzyltd/

2. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    Thats just one puzzle??? And I just gave it a try and I think I got the solution within my first attempt.

3. DaveMc99

DaveMc99 Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2009
    Seattle, WA USA
  4. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
  5. cramzy

cramzy Well-Known Member

Yup, it's one puzzle. It is also the same rules as the flash version. Only more beautiful artwork. But try playing the flash version on your iPhone... Try showing it to your friends from the iPhone... You can't! And sice we loved the simple rules and yet quite difficult solution, we decided to do an app for this game because it's just one neat brain puzzler :)

6. New England Gamer

New England Gamer Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2009
    Yeah I figured this out pretty easily! Give me that senior position now!

7. Colara

Colara New Member

Jun 8, 2011
    IQ test

Probably the most accurate IQ test:

http://www.best-iq-test.com

Our organization assess your IQ according to men and women your actual age. The representative group (thousands of men and women) is updated hourly. You can get your intelligence quotient certificate. Interpret your main intelligence test, by using 7 pages of graphs, reports and also documents. Ability to determine your own unique character and obtain a more consistent score. Our quality questions are able to evaluate different types of cleverness. We offer gifts worthy of 500 Dollars