Upcoming game: Barista Blitz! - 20 codes

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by Synstelien, Sep 4, 2014.

1. Synstelien

Synstelien Member

Dec 9, 2011
    anything left over and everything inbetween
    Atlanta, Ga.
    #1 Synstelien, Sep 4, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2014
    Hey, I'm one of the developers from Extrafeet, and we're finishing up a new game called Barista Blitz!

Barista Blitz is s coffee shop themed game that is a combination of Match 3, Tetris and Tower Defense. Basically, you have to make the right matches to serve what your customers are ordering before they get angry and leave!

I wanted to share some codes for the app and get some feedback if I could. We hope to launch within the next month or two depending on how well things work out.

A couple specific items I'm looking for feedback on are things like these:

1. General game play. Too difficult? Too easy? Just right? - Explain if you can.
    2. Suggestions for improving tutorial flow... Does it go on too long? too short? what could be different?
    3. What are your pain points? What "breaks" the game for you and makes you stop playing. What could we do to fix it?

We have the game live in Canada right now, so if you live there, you don't need a code, the app is free. But if you live anywhere else, please use one of the following codes to get the app and test it out.

Here is the (Canadian) App store link: https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/barista-blitz/id758709889

And here are the codes for getting the app if you are not in Canada.

PLEASE be nice to your neighbors and note which code you take so that people will have an easier time grabbing a working code. Thanks!

HPR3P7W4LTPT

PRE74MHRPFXJ

94X4HMHW63XY

43K7PYX39H34

7AA3YPNL7PJA

L3NM9WKPTA3T

R9RX394LHRYX

K64HANH737FP

YPKAN3JR9KLY

9TX9RMMLY76A

NWNNM6HF7RNY

YW3E9YX3FTKJ

WL3LP9RMWWAP

XEWJJA3J39YP

N96PF4HYAA3L

946TALXMHR4E

6AEYLAFMP4T7

WKT94JTEYTHT

3R3J63TWT746

J4LK6JK674FK

2. Luciano1084

Luciano1084 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2014
    Picked up YPKAN3JR9KLY, thank you :)

3. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    Thank you!
    7AA3YPNL7PJA

4. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

Jun 15, 2010
    #4 JoshW, Sep 4, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2014
    Got YW3E9YX3FTKJ, thanks very much!

EDIT: been playing this game for the last 20 minutes - it's really fun! Challenging in just the right way! Thanks for the code - this is a winner!

(My only suggestion is it would be nice to vary the music more each different level.)

5. CooleTeeps

CooleTeeps Member

Aug 21, 2013
    #5 CooleTeeps, Sep 4, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2014
    Got N96PF4HYAA3L! Really looking forward to it! Seems really fun!

UPDATE: I've downloaded the game no problem but every time I run it it says barista blitz then goes to a black screen. I've tried deleting it and reinstalling but it won't work. Is something wrong?

6. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    Oh, ok, used 6AEYLAFMP4T7. Thank you.

7. slewis7

slewis7 Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Male
    Retired!
    Houston, TX
    I redeemed WKT94JTEYTHT. Thanks!

8. Synstelien

Synstelien Member

Dec 9, 2011
    Atlanta, Ga.
    CooleTeeps. We're trying to track down that issue. It plagues me.

Try double-tapping on your home screen button and then force quitting the app (by "long-tapping" on the icon or sliding up depending on which version of OS you have) Afterwards, try restarting the app. If it still doesn't work, please send me an email to [email protected] and I'll ask some more detailed questions and try and solve the problem personally.

9. Synstelien

Synstelien Member

Dec 9, 2011
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Thanks Josh!

I hadn't thought of using different music on each level, but it makes sense. Especially the different store levels. (for example sushi background music etc.)

10. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Used R9RX394LHRYX

Thanks! :D

11. Synstelien

Synstelien Member

Dec 9, 2011
    Atlanta, Ga.
    By the way, my iTunes connect report shows that most of these codes are still active, do if you haven't grabbed one, there are more than a couple that are still open.

12. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

Jun 15, 2010
    I really encourage everyone to try this game. It's really fun and there are great surprises along the way at different levels (like a surprise Sushi restaurant level!) I played this yesterday for over an hour and I want to keep playing it today but I have to work! Anyway, this game has tons of great details and awesome playability, so I just wanted to say thanks to the dev! You've made a great game!