Universal Exitium: Saviors of Vardonia - (by Minoraxis)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Ashu711

Ashu711 Member

Jan 7, 2011
    Thank you very much!

2. Blizzard500

Blizzard500 Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2010
    From my personal experience, gathering ingredients to try to fabricate equipment is totally not worth the time and effort. You get the best equipment by farming monsters and buying from the flea market. I would just sell all ingredients.

Also, a good tip would be to collect a lot of gems that give additional gold earning percent and enchant on your gear. Your gold will multiply really quickly. The increase HP percent gem is also good. Other than those 2, I don't find anything else worthy.

3. doe101

doe101 New Member

Aug 29, 2011
    Replay

I just beat the final boss as Paladin and now am in a sort of new game plus.

Has anyone "completed" all the quests in new game plus? Is there a story or rematch with the final boss or is it just more side quests and grinding w/o any final confrontation?

4. photokeith

photokeith Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2009
    Did you know that the game doesn't autosave after fabricating items? In 20-30 reloads I can get a rare or unique item with two gem slots and the stats I want :D

But yes, I have started checking out the flea market, although most of the stuff is ridiculously overpriced (with fully half of the items maxed out at 9999999 gold! Really?)

5. Blizzard500

Blizzard500 Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2010
    Autosave or not, I just can't find the time to gather the ingredients. I get all my gear from the flea shop. There are a lot of items that are not $9,999,999 that are still decent. I'm currently a level 77 berserker and all my gear is unique/rare that gives additional gold earning and HP percent increase. I have quest to collect ancient essence and don't know what monsters to hunt. Any help?

6. Pestilence917

Pestilence917 New Member

Aug 30, 2011
    Ancient essence

The ancient essences are found in the valley of despair the golems drop them and I have a question in around the same spot as u and i can't find bats that drop the bat wings and it's been drivin me crazy for the past 2 days can someone who is that far in the game help me out? And what is luck used for? An what are reward rate gems used for?

7. photokeith

photokeith Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2009
    Wow, the Ancient God was ridiculously easy to beat as the Priestess. I hugged the wall in the lower half of the room and none of his attacks hit me, I just plugged away at him with the main attack until he was toast. Used 5 or 6 mana potions and that's it. I was able to range attack all of the 'minibosses' leading up to him in the same way, just attack from the other end of a room (or even shooting through walls, for some reason her attack penetrates walls while the enemies don't :D)

Is the post-main game worth playing or is it just grinding on 'harder' enemies?

8. ckchoy

ckchoy New Member

Sep 2, 2011
    Hey guy anyone having problem with the quest : poisonous stings 2 and Snake poison?
    I had completed both of this quest for more than 5 times each but it still appear in the game for me to complete again and again... Anyone know solution?
    Thanks and sorry for my broken english..

9. galaxy99

galaxy99 Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2010
    where can I get Herrusian silk to make medium bag? Or anybody can kindly send me some pls? Thanks! :)

10. bhatozai

bhatozai Member

Sep 7, 2011
    i have 1 herusian silk.. ill sent it to your mailbox.. whats your acc name ? its for free.. just want to help.. if u have gamecentr acc , add me : bhatozai

11. bhatozai

bhatozai Member

Sep 7, 2011
    i want to sell some coins item , like 50%exp scrool , slot item scroll etc, anybody know how much its price on flea market ??

12. bhatozai

bhatozai Member

Sep 7, 2011
    Check your mailbox dude..

13. galaxy99

Nov 11, 2010
    #113 galaxy99, Sep 7, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2011
    Got it? Thanks! I have a nice unique grand sword for Lvl 36+ Paladin for return. :) Still love to know where to find other 9 of them though! :)

14. bhatozai

bhatozai Member

Sep 7, 2011
    Omg!! I thought galaxy99 was your exitium acc id. Ive just sent herusiansilk to acc named galaxy99 from my mailbox. If u dont know your acc name ,1st u have to connect to wiifi, and then go to your menu, coin , coin bank, and create your acc id there.its very simple procedure.just create your uniq id . Just like me, my acc name is : bhatozai. But it doesnt mean your exitium acc name must be the same like this forum id. U dont need return me anything.

15. galaxy99

Nov 11, 2010
    I received it from you. Thank you! I sent you a sword. Did you receive it as well? Also I searched Herrusian silk, it seems that it drops from barrels and jars. But not sure from which maps though...

16. bhatozai

bhatozai Member

Sep 7, 2011
    Oww..im offline rite now.thankss for the sword,but im berserker lv42. Herrusian silk if im not mistaken drop at jungel or forest of god.

17. galaxy99

Nov 11, 2010
    Oops, I'm lvl 33 Paladin. Don't know if the sword is useful for you. However, I don't see jungle or forest on my map... Hmmm....

18. bhatozai

bhatozai Member

Sep 7, 2011
    Its appears by storyline sir.. At further progress u will see that map. Where u from sir ? Im from indonesia.

19. galaxy99

Nov 11, 2010
    I see. Thx! I am from Los Angeles.

20. bhatozai

bhatozai Member

Sep 7, 2011
    send u a few items..u can sell them if u dont need them..

( sorry if my english is bad.. )