iPad The Creeps

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Mr. Crazy, Jan 12, 2010.

1. Nope, it's a brand new one :cool:

2. wootbean

wootbean Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2009
    the next whiskey bar
    O_O seriously :eek:

3. ultimatehobo

ultimatehobo Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2009
    I want dlc badly. If u keep updating regularstormy this game will be popular and will have tons or replayability.

4. Mew2468

Mew2468 Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2008
    Vancouver, BC
    But . . . but . . . that's impossible! :eek:

5. ultimatehobo

Nov 16, 2009
    How long till u think the update will come out.

6. dk79

dk79 Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2009
    Please add some more maps. It's what made me reinstall the game and I'm enjoying every minute of it. I'm even replaying the older levels to get gold stars in every single one of them

7. I submitted it for Apple approval a few days ago, so it's up to them. Soon I hope...

8. tblrsa

tblrsa Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2009
    Vienna
    Sweet :) I´ve bought the first level pack so far, i hope you´ll consider doing more in the future. I never thought a TD game could be so damn addictive, nice job!

9. Aurora

Aurora Well-Known Member

Can anyone give me tips on how to beat the level "Ziggurat" where you start with only one flashlight, and every other spot is taken by an obstacle? The map starts at the bottom and zigzags to the top, with the path getting smaller and smaller. It seems no matter what I do, the boss creep always slips away before I can destroy it. There is nothing available to slow it down, and the UFO thing barely does anything (recharges way too slowly anyways, takes like 10 rounds to recharge). I tried to save the UFO and only use it on the boss creep, but the boss creeps appear too often for the UFO to fully recharge. I placed a total of 3 fully upgraded boomerangs, and they're still not enough to stop the boss creeps.

10. mlkaufman

mlkaufman Well-Known Member

Apr 24, 2009
    Chicago
    Have you tried selling the UFO right at the beginning?

11. Aurora

Aurora Well-Known Member

There is no UFO to sell at the beginning. You begin with one flashlight only. I had to squeeze money out to buy a UFO. Without the UFO there is absolutely no chance to kill the boss creep, since the level does not offer anything that slows creeps down.

12. mlkaufman

mlkaufman Well-Known Member

Apr 24, 2009
    Chicago
    Ooops, sorry. Must be thinking of a different level.

13. Aurora

Aurora Well-Known Member

It's a dilemma as without the UFO there's no chance to kill the boss creep. But the UFO doesn't charge nearly as fast to use it once on every boss creep that appears... three fully-upgraded boomerangs barely take out HALF the boss's HP before it escapes. o_O

14. Mr. Crazy

Mr. Crazy Well-Known Member

Sep 15, 2009
    England
    I'm not sure about this but can you buy 2 UFO's, i don't know because u never tired that. If yes then while the first one charges, you can use the other.

15. mrkgoo

mrkgoo Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2008
    I beat that level using essentially only boomerangs (and the flashlight). There's a few timing issues (like trying to destroy obstacles with maximum efficiency).

16. Clouds

Clouds Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2010
    u guys should go check it out, its awesome!

17. ultimatehobo

Nov 16, 2009
    as soon as u use the ufo sell it and buy it back so you dont have to wait for a recharge

18. Version 1.4.2 has moved from "Waiting For Review" to "In Review"... hopefully it will be approved soon! :D

19. Mr. Crazy

Mr. Crazy Well-Known Member

Sep 15, 2009
    England
    Nice, been wanting to try the dino levels before buy.

20. Shumby

Shumby Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2009
    lvl pack 1 is great
    worth a buck for sure...
    Not certain if I'm getting more yet.