iPhone Seeking Beta Testers: Bear Bounce, featuring Enviro-Bear cameo!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by La~, Apr 17, 2011.

1. La~

La~ Active Member

Hello All,

I'm now seeking beta testers for our upcoming universal iOS app (iOS 4.0 or higher required!) - Bear Bounce.

I'd also like to announce an official cameo of Enviro-Bear from the great Justin Smith as a bonus feature!

I've put together some more recent gameplay of the app for your viewing pleasure:

If you're interested in beta testing the app, which is 95% finished at this point (pretty much only bonus content is missing at this point), please email [email protected] with your name and device plus device UDID as well as post below! We'll be giving out free versions of the app to all testers upon launch early May. We will also be adding beta testers who report bugs, feature requests into our credits within the app.

Also, we use wireless distribution, so no need to sync with iTunes at all.

Thanks!

You can see a preview of the cameo appearance Enviro-Bear for Bear Bounce on our webpage (hint: he's on the right & angry people are making him bounce!): http://bearbounce.lasquiggle.com/

We have an official trailer coming late next week.

This is cross-posted between upcoming iPhone & iPad as the app is universal (will Toucharcade get a category for that one day?) - we want both iPhone, touches and iPad testers!

2. NGKrush

NGKrush Member

Jan 1, 2011
    Netherlands
    sent you an email!