Universal The Silent Age - Episode Two by House on Fire

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Andy C83, Oct 8, 2014.

1. Andy C83

Andy C83 Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2010
    Over the Rainbow
    From The Silent Age Blog

[​IMG]

The time has finally come! The Silent Age Episode Two will be released on October 16, 2014 for iOS, Android and Amazon devices!

Episode Two will be available as an in-app purchase in the current app. The Silent Age will thus contain both Episode One and Two. Episode One will still be free, and Episode Two will be available for $4.99.

If you already have the app installed, all you have to do is to update the app on the 16th, and Episode Two will be available for purchase in the app.

If you have donated to the development of Episode Two via PayPal, we will send you an unlock code to the email address you used when donating. If you donated or pre-ordered from within the game, Episode Two will automatically unlock once you’ve updated on the 16th. You can still donate or pre-order Episode Two up until the launch date at only $2.99, so we highly recommend that you do so if you haven’t already.

Episode Two will be the final episode of The Silent Age. You’ll finally get to know what caused the apocalyptic event that rendered mankind extinct. Will Joe be able to save mankind or is it too late? All will be revealed in the final Episode of this epic adventure!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Silent Age - Episode One is available for FREE on AppStore and Google Play

Follow House on Fire on Facebook and Twitter

2. TheOutlander

TheOutlander Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2014
    Awwwwwwwwww YEAH!
    Time to play Silent Age again (now while hearing Knights Of Cydonia) :D

3. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Oh my goodness FINALLY. Looking forward to playing through EP. 1 again since I played it so long ago. This game gives me the heebie jeebies (the good kind) because its atmosphere is so delectably bleak

4. Based Xatu

Based Xatu Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2013
    Yay! I'll be buying this full price.