inotia 2 a few questions

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by jolting358, Jan 4, 2010.

1. jolting358

jolting358 Member

Dec 30, 2009
    hi, im new to this site since i just got an ipod touch for christmas.

anyway I wanted to know what the best three mercenary combinations for inotia 2 would be? (ex: knight, templar, mage).

and i was also wondering if there was a way to find out how much luck you have in the game.

thank you if you answer these questions.
    welll... bye!!! :D

2. zI Veo Iz

zI Veo Iz Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2009
    Texas
    Always need a priest that's all I gotta say.

3. jolting358

jolting358 Member

Dec 30, 2009
    #3 jolting358, Jan 4, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2010
    well... i was hoping a three combo, since im new to this game. like would three priests be the best?

4. ShadowsFall

ShadowsFall Well-Known Member

May 15, 2009
    Summer job soon
    TA 09'
    It depends, all the classes are good, but it's usually what you would want to go with. I chose Knight because in most games, knights/Warriors are usually what I go with :p

5. jolting358

jolting358 Member

Dec 30, 2009
    okay so a knight priest, one more? :)

6. ShadowsFall

May 15, 2009
    Summer job soon
    TA 09'
    Mage has an advantage for range and power

7. jolting358

jolting358 Member

Dec 30, 2009

so do you think priest, mage, and knight would work?

8. ShadowsFall

May 15, 2009
    Summer job soon
    TA 09'
    Knight - Sword + armor
    Priest - Healing abilities
    Mage - Magic/range

Go with mage

9. MexicanJesus

MexicanJesus Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2009
    I got this game a few weeks ago along with dungeon hunter. I just finished DH a few hours ago, and was excited to get on inotia2. I chose Templar, for my starting character, because he had healing and appeared to have some raw power behind him (based on the description) I haven't got to a stage where I get more party members, but I was going to do a Templar(x2)/Mage party. Templar has healing ability from the begining(and a lot of guardian skills to add points to), so with 2 of them I figured no need for a priest. The theory is untested for now, but just a suggestion.

10. Scottlarsen

Scottlarsen Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2009
    I used the templar for my main. When you get farther in the game you will find the priest's party healing abilities are essential. The templar, even two, is probably just not enough. The last member was a mage. She was the killer of the group.

11. weedeatinflyincougar

weedeatinflyincougar Well-Known Member

Jun 4, 2009
    #11 weedeatinflyincougar, Jan 5, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2010
    Your questions will pribably be answered a lot better here

I think it is best to have tank, a dps, and a healer.

Tank- A tank is the character that takes all of the damage. In this game, it is usually a Knight or Templar.

DPS (Damage per strike)- The DPS is the character that deals the most damage and kills enemies quickest. It is usually a Mage or Thief.

Healer- You know what this character does. The only viable healer in this game is the Priest, as the Templar's healing only heals one at a time, and, later on, is useless; also, the Priest heals the entire group.

Also to calculate LUK at the game start, play till you first take control of your toon, and unequip all equipment. Then, go to ranking and you should see a number (normally around 5000-7000); take the square root of that number and subtract from it the sum of all of your stats (Str, Dex, etc.).

If you've already progressed into the game, look at the site at the top of this post; it will explain how to calculate your LUK.