Inotia 5 | com2us inc.

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by KPOPLOVER, Jul 22, 2012.

1. KPOPLOVER

KPOPLOVER Well-Known Member

Jul 22, 2012
    Seoul, South Korea
    #1 KPOPLOVER, Jul 22, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2012
    The Chronicles Of
    INOTIA V

Inotia V will be coming sometime in 2013. what are some ideas to make the series better .
    what we do know: it will have new chracters and a new story as in every iteration .
    it will be bigger and more content, but will it do anything new? INOTIA IV wasnt so great .
    COM2US should really step up the graphics if they want to compete with ZENONOIA,

2. Goose

Goose Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2009
    1. make your mercenaries more intelligent, instead of using big skills with big cooldowns on trash, or at the end of a mobs health.

2. people will unanimously agree that inotia 2 had the best art style, go back to that.

3. KPOPLOVER

Jul 22, 2012
    Seoul, South Korea
    not exactly, inotia 2 graphics were bigger, but the graphics were plain same scenery nothing new . inotia 3 and 4 smaller graphics but more details and colors .

4. Goose

Goose Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2009
    I'm talking mainly about the characters. Intoia 2 had a unique character design, 3+4 looked like every single other KRPG out there. It was nice to see them looking even remotely adult, instead of all looking like chibi characters.

5. KPOPLOVER

Jul 22, 2012
    Seoul, South Korea
    ohh... haha i agree with that . i just want to see some HD :)

6. GodSon

GodSon Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    - +1,000,000,000,000 to going back to Inotia 2 graphics (PLEASE)!!!

- Making the Paladin class and Preist class seperate. Bad decision (imo) in Inotia 4 trying to combine the two classes. They were near perfect in Inotia 2 and just right in Inotia 3. As a Paladin player...it really had to force myself into liking 4 especially after how much I loved Inotia 3.

- Pets: Small pets that can buff and/or attack (even one main one that grows with the main character would be welcoming that has stats/skills of its own that we customize as we/it progresses in game).

- Mounts: To get around the continent faster (different mount types= faster speeds) and/or can navigate on different elements (sea, land, air, magma, ice, etc...). Skills also welcome, but not nessacary...

- Make male and female options for main characters.

- Be able to name main character.

- Gems that can socket into weapons/armors that can strengthen certain class skills (wider radius to auras/offensive & defensive skills, minus to cooldown times, longer durations to active skills, more damage, buff increases, etc...) for both passive and active skills.

Those all would be welcoming but to be honest, if Inotia 5 could have the graphics of Inotia 2, the gameplay of Inotia 3, and tweaks Inotia 4 recieved, and expanded skillsets for all classes (a couple new classes wouldn't be nice too like a monk that utilizes fist weapons and hunter that uses whips), you'd have a solid game. I've always enjoyed the storylines, so I'm sure that would come with the territory. ;)

7. KPOPLOVER

Jul 22, 2012
    Seoul, South Korea

as much as i would like that as well, this isnt one of those TALES OF RPG SERIES for consoles, but it is always nice to hope :)

8. thestorylines.

thestorylines. New Member

Sep 26, 2012
    Wow storylines.

I think that inotia 4 was actually quite bad in the terms of the storyline. It turned out quite well in the beginning but then started to get messed up and exploded in the end. At least in inotia 3 you could feel some relief in finishing the game but in inotia 4 there was none. Would have been good if you actually came.up with a good story line. One that starts and ends brilliantly.

9. Jxsgamer

Jxsgamer Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2011
    USA
    Just my take on it, I hope they make it more for the casual gamer and leave a lot endgame content for the hardcores.

Inotia 4 had some of this, but not too much and not to mention the world is very linear.

This just my opinion though. There are some stuffs I liked about the game too

10. Hambo12

Hambo12 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    on the internet
    Just saw this again I probably think it will be a new character like every inotia, graphic wise it probably WONT look like inotia 2

11. louisdanielbaclao

louisdanielbaclao New Member

Nov 15, 2012
    Please make alot of Great and rare swords also rare items.

12. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    Is there any info on this

13. Hambo12

Jul 23, 2012
    on the internet
    Not within 2012.
    I asked them, I even asks about like a Inotia IV-2 and Inotia V, all they said was maybe.

14. Jxsgamer

Jxsgamer Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2011
    USA
    The last Inotia game was released at the end of April... I weren't expect Inotia 5 to come until at least 2013 is half over. :/

15. Hambo12

Jul 23, 2012
    on the internet
    Agreed, do you guys think inotia 5 will have a 360 dpad like zenonia 5?

16. bramblett05

Aug 29, 2012
    I'm sure it will

17. Blizzard500

Blizzard500 Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2010
    I sure hope so.

18. Welsh

Welsh New Member

Jan 6, 2013
    Inotia V story

Will the Inotia V's story be continuation of the Inotia IV story ?

19. bramblett05

Aug 29, 2012
    I doubt it none had a continuing story or characters I believe.

20. Welsh

Welsh New Member

Jan 6, 2013
    I see~If so,Inotia IV ending was bad enough...it did not end at all!