Glorkian Warrior, By Pixeljam & James Kochalka (shmup, platformer)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by pixeljamgames, Aug 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Glorkbot

Glorkbot Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2013
    Cartoonist
    We've got a launch date for the game: March 13

You can't imagine how nervous and excited we are for the launch... especially after four years of working so hard on this game!

Really the first three years of working on it could be considered an especially extensive, arduous, prototyping phase. But since significant work on previous iterations actually did make it into the final version... I count the full time spent. And I preceded this prototyping phase with several years of thinking and drawing concepts on my own... so, in some sense this game almost a decade in the making. And decades of dreaming before that.

It's definitely been a labor of love. I hope people enjoy it.

2. TheFrost

TheFrost Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    I really hope so too. Cant wait to buy the AppStore version. I have been having an absolutely total blast for the last month with Glorkian Warrior and will continue to do so for a long time to come, it will stay on my device forever. Didn't know you have been working all those years on this game, it really shows love, sweat and blood thrown into it. I was wondering this but I never asked.

From my point of view, you have one of the best games released on the AppStore so far. I hope the rest of the TA crew joins me soon. Review to come when its released (since I already have the finished product in beta form)

3. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Wow that is a long time to work on the game, I noticed the game when TA made a post and will certainly be looking more into it for release day.

4. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    With such glowing praise from TheFrost, I'll be anxious to check this out later this week.

5. uFinKnow

uFinKnow Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2014
    Looks great. I will be purchasing on launch.

6. TheFrost

TheFrost Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    You are in for a space shooting treat :)

7. Glorkbot

Glorkbot Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2013
    Cartoonist
    Just another hour and a half or so and it should be available in North America! Waiting for midnight...

8. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Actually, only 35 mins :D