iPad Street Fighter X Tekken by Capcom

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by banger1103, Sep 19, 2012.

1. HellzHavocz

HellzHavocz Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2011
    My current team is Ryu and King. Wbu?

2. CaptYadierPR

CaptYadierPR Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2012
    Network Marketing
    Puerto Rico
    #102 CaptYadierPR, Sep 19, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2012
    Sfxt has ranked, bluetooth, i dont know who said it didnt.

Edit no gamecenter friendlies

3. xDyNaMiiCx

xDyNaMiiCx Active Member

May 8, 2012
    For tips and gameplay for SFxTK check out my YouTube channel. www.youtube.com/user/xDyNaMiiCxiOS

4. sakinnuso

sakinnuso Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2010
    #104 sakinnuso, Sep 19, 2012
    Anyone else having the problem whereby if you hit the kick button, the characters swap out? It usually happens when both guys are low on health. I get that there's a button for swapping, but when they're low, it seems both K AND the other button do the same function. it's strange because i've tried a few times now just hitting the kick button and it happens all the time when they're low. It's got nothing to do with me hitting the wrong area.

So far, this is KILLING the experience for me.

I would pay up to 100.00 TODAY if somebody would put out a working bluetooth controller for the iPad. There are so MANY games that would benefit from an actual controller. I liked VOLT well enough, but I would've liked portable SF more (and Bastion) with a controller.

5. zergslayer69

zergslayer69 Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2010
    If you're jail broken you can use blutrol and map a classic wii controller to the game. Not sure if I can talk about this here or not.

6. CaptYadierPR

Mar 27, 2012
    Network Marketing
    Puerto Rico
    First, the second char has no health, second he has a recovery time to be able to swap maybe the second char recovery time was low.

7. CaptYadierPR

Mar 27, 2012
    Network Marketing
    Puerto Rico
    I heard the us version is having problems with the friendlies, supposedly asian version has friendly matches

8. sakinnuso

sakinnuso Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2010
    It won't let me kick with either character. At all. It just swaps when i hit that button. I can only use SP or P. Both of the other buttons swap.

9. HellzHavocz

HellzHavocz Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2011
    Idk why but I can't complete Ryu's last trial during the Shinku Hadouken. I do it all correctly but when the super hits it doesn't say I did it. WUT

10. ltcommander.data

ltcommander.data Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2009
    Because the major improvement of this game over SF Volt is the use of full 3D models instead of 2D sprites. It's not surprising the system requirements have gone up.

Reading the game description, it actually has incompatibilities with iOS 6 with graphical glitches. It makes sense for them to get it out the door right before iOS 6 is publicly released, since releasing a game with poor iOS 6 support after iOS 6 ships might be harder to get approval and would be bad form.

11. zergslayer69

zergslayer69 Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2010
    Oh capcom, "it's bugged? Get it out before it gets denied!" but I do hope they continue support like they did with the original sf4.

12. Johnny101

Johnny101 Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2011
    USA
    So guys,

I'm on the fence about this one. I love SFVolt. Is this comparable or is SFV way better?

If that is the case, I'm not sure if I really want to spend the money on this, especially after hearing about iAP's

13. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    Unlike the video this other guy put up, how 'bout some actual game play video?

14. Houmous

Houmous Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2012
    #114 Houmous, Sep 19, 2012
    I was trying for half an hour to complete kazuya's trial and I was about to give up in front of the difficulty of the combo, but then I spaced the buttons and finished the challenge in no time.
    The game seems more responsive if you space the button more. What about you guys?

15. Houmous

Sep 4, 2012
    Question: what does "n" means in command list? for example kazuya "wind god fist" it says: foward, "n", down, down, foward + P

Do you think it means "nothing" or "neutral" ?

gosh tekken player combo's are sooooooo difficult! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

16. HarlequinRogue

HarlequinRogue Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2012
    Shanghai
    N means neutral.

I really hate people who post saying 'xxx should be in the game' especially when that character doesn't even exist in any version of sfxt.

I personally am not having any problems with k switching or have come across any bugs myself

@houmous: Hugo's trials were pretty hard. All the other sf chars were easy

17. Bloko

Bloko Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2012
    Nice to know. :p
    I bought SF4 Volt after the updates, so I didn't know they existed.

18. x999x

x999x Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2009
    Wish Volt used the 3D characters like this does. It just looks SO much better, not to mention the FPS is much better as well.

I'm not digging having to press super gauges to do super arts, and even after turning easy controls off, I'm still not able to do super arts normally.

19. Houmous

Sep 4, 2012
    OK "n" means neutral they explain it in this video for those interested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCaogomLPTs

20. Houmous

Sep 4, 2012
    Ok thanks for the info i'll do hugo last then. Did you by any chance managed to unlock a character by doing them all?