Cheers and so long!

Discussion in 'Site Feedback and News' started by PeteOzzy2, Jan 16, 2014.

1. PeteOzzy2

PeteOzzy2 Member

Jan 16, 2014
    Would just like to apologise for making threads about a few games that were old, I had no idea doing that would get you banned - I check the "Don't do these or You'll Get Banned" post by Arn every now and then and don't remember seeing it on there but it's done now anyway. I didn't realise they were deleted on a yearly cycle, would have been nice to have been warned rather than banned permanently but I guess that's understandable.

Really enjoyed my time here; lovely community, great news and the forums are grand. Just wanted to point out I think that every post I've made also disappears with me so you'll need to recreate threads for games like Fiz, Hoplite, Walking Dead Season 2 etc.

Cheers again. Sorry I messed up!

2. sink_or_swim

sink_or_swim Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Germany
    wait.. they banned you for making threads for older games??

3. PeteOzzy2

PeteOzzy2 Member

Jan 16, 2014
    Yeah, thought I was being useful lol. Live and learn I guess.

4. PeteOzzy2

PeteOzzy2 Member

Jan 16, 2014
    Just realised that with the Fiz thread disappearing, all of seandanger's really hard work responding to user's questions goes with it. Is there no way to at least restore that thread? Hardly seems fair that he's punished for my mistakes

5. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

Already got in contact with the Staff. They are looking into it already as we are talking.

6. PeteOzzy2

PeteOzzy2 Member

Jan 16, 2014
    Thank you, I really appreciate that. I'd hate to be responsible for driving a hard-working dev away :)

7. lena

lena Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2011
    That's good to hear. I'm sure this will be resolved then.
    Could a mod clarify the rules about old games now? This post just confuses me.

8. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    #8 Echoseven, Jan 16, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2014
    The threads weren't a problem - the problem was something else unrelated, best discussed in private.

Fear not citizens, you are free to make any and all threads you wish, (as long as they fall within the standard forum rules).

Pete, I'll be in touch in a minute or two.

Edit: The original issue was sorted out. The account PeteOzzy2 has been closed and Pete is back in his original home. This thread is staying open as a record.

9. PeteOzzy2

PeteOzzy2 Member

Jan 16, 2014
    Oh, ok. Sorry - didn't mean to cause any drama :S

10. PeteOzzy

PeteOzzy Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2013
    Norwich, England
    All is sorted, thank you Echoseven. Turns out it was my fault lol. Ah well, tis fine now :D