Multitask Madness - from the creators of Wooden Labyrinth 3D

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by eVp, Aug 18, 2010.

1. eVp

eVp Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2008
    #1 eVp, Aug 18, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2010
    [​IMG]

Hey,

I just felt like giving you guys a heads up on a new game I've been involved with! It's definitely been a while since the last one - too long. The previous game I developed was the Wooden Labyrinth 3D - one and a half years ago (which is inching towards 9 million downloads! :) ). Time really flies.

This is going to be the first game developed by Qvik, and I got to take the backseat designing and drawing the game! :) You might have seen Qvik Sketch Pro before though - a drawing app we developed (We peaked #2 on the paid iPad list!). Multitask Madness is a small and sweet high score teaser that puts your multitasking skills to the test. You must coordinate yourself to perform three separate tasks simultaneously while you rack up the points. The game comes with weekly leaderboards for your friends as well as weekly and all time scores globally. We've already set the bar up there for you to try and beat!

Here are some screenshots of the game:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So how do you play it? I guess you'll have to wait a day or two to find out!

We are going to be launching the game for free during the first two days, so be on the look-out for the imminent release. After that the game will go for $0.99.

Check out more information on the games facebook page (a preview video!) and the upcoming website:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Multitask-Madness/114978588554081
    www.multitaskiphone.com

And our company website:

www.qvik.fi

PS Multitask Madness doesn't support fast application switching (Irony :D :eek:)

2. snowdude11

snowdude11 Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2010
    So, any date that this is coming out? I am excited about the first 2 days! :D

3. eVp

eVp Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2008
    Well, it's actually out right now!

Check it out!

Multitask Madness

Qvik
    Multitask Madness is a fast-paced survival game that tests your multitasking capabilities. "This ingenious little game …
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Multitask Madness is a fast-paced survival game that tests your multitasking capabilities. "This ingenious little game throws an increasing number of problems your way. (...) It’s all enhanced by a very clean and crisp neon-drenched visual style, as well as a pounding techno sound track that matches your increasing heart rate beautifully." - Pocket Gamer Introducing Multitask Madness, the latest craze for iPhone and iPod Touch!  This game will make you addicted and crazy at the same time.  Your objective: -Tilt your iPhone or iPod Touch to the designated angle.  Sounds easy, huh? -Well, try doing that while managing avoiding evil pink flying circles.  This was still too easy. -Now, do all this while tapping numbered circles in numerical order.  We decided to stop here to keep our fans sane. This game is not for those easily frustrated.  Prove you're not scared by downloading Multitask Madness and try to beat scores from players all over the world!  Facebook integration allows you to easily compete directly against friends with a separate "Facebook Friends" leader-board section. _____________________________________________________ Developed by the makers of #1 hits Wooden Labyrinth 3D and Qvik Sketch! Features: - Addictive, Pick-up-and-play gameplay - Rich graphics and sounds - Facebook integrated leader-boards - Friend-only leader-board - Original techno soundtrack Hours of fun cheaper than a bottle of water!
    Information
    Seller:Qvik
    Genre:Action, Arcade
    Release:Aug 18, 2010
    Updated:Aug 19, 2010
    Version:1.0
    Size:10.6 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

4. snowdude11

snowdude11 Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2010
    Awesome! Downloading now :D !

5. sammysin

sammysin Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2010
    Government Official.
    Swansea, UK
    Wow, this looks absolutely gorgeous. Will take a look.

6. eVp

eVp Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2008
    Why thank you ;)