[GAMEVIL] ZENONIA Tips & Tricks

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by gamevil_TA, Jun 10, 2009.

1. gamevil_TA

gamevil_TA Well-Known Member

#1 gamevil_TA, Jun 10, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2009
    Hi, Guys!

This is an official thread for Tips and Tricks for ZENONIA.

We’ll keep publishing various guides and notify new events through this thread like the "Hide and Seek!" event we did before.

First, we made a guide on how to build an ultimate damage assassin.
    We hope this would be one of the helpful guides you can refer to.

We will soon give you more tips about building other characters, defeating bosses, and clearing quests.

Please keep an eye on us, TAers!

Updates

Guide for Healer Paladin! [post=324745]Click Here![/post]

Guide for Pure Strength Warrior! [post=308379]Click Here![/post]

EDIT: 1 more thing! Your own guides are also welcome. If you think it is decent enough to share, please send us an email at [email protected]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. mrchennyken

mrchennyken Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2009
    Awesome! I'll be waiting for a guide for a warrior. :D

3. The Bat Outta Hell

The Bat Outta Hell Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Mar 10, 2009
    Hat Salesman
    Washington
    Awesome, I'll check out the guide. I kinda want a high dex assassin though =/

4. VeganTnT

VeganTnT Moderator

Jul 19, 2008
    Freelance Entertainment Analyst
    Orlando, FL
    Well unfortunately I can't afford the game but I did play on a friend's ipod touch.

I gave him this suggestion but I don't honestly know if it's valid, maybe someone can tell me.

I told him to play until he can unlock Agility of the Lynx. Then I told him to buy the item that resets your stats and gives you the skill points back. If you first added the skill points to Agility of the Lynx then start adding the points back to your Stats wouldn't you get an even bigger increase?

5. Mahaa93

Mahaa93 Well-Known Member

I don't get it. So we don't put anything into str?

6. VeganTnT

VeganTnT Moderator

Jul 19, 2008
    Freelance Entertainment Analyst
    Orlando, FL
    From the guide you don't need strength. It looks like you'll be doing critical hits constantly and incredibly difficult for the enemy to hit. Weak attacks only matter when the enemy can hit you. If they can't then you can poke them with a stick all day and eventually they'll go down ;)

7. Tower Defender

Tower Defender Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2009
    I'm playing Assassin right now and that's exactly what I'm doing lol. Good tips, since I haven't reached level 20 yet.

8. stargazer513

stargazer513 Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2008
    wow gamevil posted a guide :O awesome! thats almost what i did to my assasin

9. kenzhj77

kenzhj77 Well-Known Member

Mar 25, 2009
    Gamevil, u need to fix the -SP thing, it's overpowered! or at least make it harder to obtain in hard mode. Speaking of which, where is the hard mode update???

10. Icy_fighter

Icy_fighter Well-Known Member

May 25, 2009
    Another reason u don't need to add STR points is because u mastered howl of lion which makes your critical DMG much more and increasing AGI will improve critical rate.

11. kawficolor

kawficolor Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2009
    Can someone explain to me how "SP" works? Or is there a website that explains the many items? Sometimes my SP is only half, then a few minutes later it's full. I'm well aware it's for special moves that you assign on the bottom. But even when it's full, it's still only half way across the screen.

Also, when durability runs out on an weapon, how much less damage am I causing to an enemy?

Lastly, If all of my armor's durability runs out, am I back to the defense # I had when I started the game?

I appreciate the help guys.

Sorry if this is the wrong thread.

12. Xgamer1224

Xgamer1224 Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2008
    on on the origin of evil boss (the first dragon looking monster) and i cant figure out how to beat him. i dont even know how to attack him. hes only 2D and i dont know where to attack him.

13. kenzhj77

kenzhj77 Well-Known Member

Mar 25, 2009
    O no, not another Q&A thread, please post all in game related questions to the other Zenonia post. You can find it on either page 2 or page 3.

14. Mahaa93

Mahaa93 Well-Known Member

I'm lvl 18 now and following this guide, however I am REALLY weak and it takes a REALLY long time to level up. Is this supposed to happen at low levels?

15. Xandan

Xandan Well-Known Member

Mar 4, 2009
    I'm following this guide and at level 18 it is a bit slow since the strongest monster you can level on is 19, but at this level you may as well face the boss.

16. gamevil_TA

Hello, Guys!

Some of you already know that we submitted v1.1.

Here is the list adjusted in new version.

• D-pad control upgraded (Wider touch area Transparency added)
    • Inventory navigation improved
    • Sound (Optional BGM MP3 playable during game play)
    • Balancing (Hunger and Durability time adjusted)
    • Typos and minor glitches fixed

Thanks always!

EDIT: Hard Mode. It's not quite easy for us to comment anything right now. We hope to say something soon :)

17. arta

arta Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2009
    Thanks!

18. DawnStarWarrior

DawnStarWarrior Well-Known Member

May 21, 2009
    im confused.

When you say the 2:1 aspect ratio thing, when you level up do you just add two points to agility and 1 to con? Or do you keep it all at a perfect ratio like when your agi reaches 40 your con should be 20? Cause right now mines like 31:24 something like that.

19. rauschfukt

rauschfukt New Member

Jun 11, 2009
    you can buy exp from the item lady it lets you level up twice as fast

20. gamevil_TA

Hi!

We suggested the former case. :)

But, as you know this guide is just one way to build. So, you might give us better answer.

Thanks!