Chillingo price drops?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Frog, Dec 28, 2009.

1. Frog

Frog Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2009
    Am I the only one that has noticed that Toki Tori and Defender Chronicles have dropped to $0,99 during the past days and that they go up in price to $4,99 when appshopper has noticed the price drop? Just take a look at Appshopper for Toki Tori and Defender Chronicles

In the iTunes description for Toki Tori there is stated "Christmas Sale", which obviously isn't true....:(

2. gekkota

gekkota Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2008
    I think there is something wrong with appshopper the past few days. I noticed the same pattern--the price drops and then increases in the same day--every day since the 24th.

I noticed this with 2 of the games on my "wish list:" Pinball Dreams and Pinball Fantasies. Twice a day the price changes. :confused: Can't be right...

3. Frog

Frog Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2009
    Yeah, it can also be a problem with appshopper, but that doesn't explain why there is stated "XMas sale" on the Toki Tori and Pinball Fantasies pages.

4. don_k

don_k Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2008
    It must be Appshopper glitch. Try other websites or use some app like Pandorabox, Bargain bin or Appsniper.

5. Asphyxiation

Asphyxiation Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2009
    Just pick them up for that price, they're both worth it.

6. Frog

Frog Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2009
    I want to pick them both up, but it isn't possible. That's the whole problemm...:)

7. goiMot

goiMot Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2009
    Physician
    I bought Toki for $.99 on the 24th but noticed that the price changed on the 25th.So probably the sales were until the 24th.:(

8. Frog

Frog Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2009
    Mmm, maybe. I hope it isn't....:(

9. zezi

zezi New Member

Dec 28, 2009
    lol yea... i was browsing through app store and saw that toki tori and defender chronicles were on sale, get panadora, its really good cosntantly updates on sales

10. Frog

Frog Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2009
    Which game do you mean? I can't find it...

11. SunriseMoon

SunriseMoon Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    Pandora he/she means. Get App Sniper. 99ยข, but worth every penny. Not sure if it is still in the app store though...

12. Frog

Frog Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2009
    I already have Pandora, I though he meant something else.... App Sniper is out of the store.