Democracy Quest - Walk. Explore. Rule!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by gormster, Aug 21, 2015.

1. gormster

gormster Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2011
    Presenting 'Democracy Quest', a miniature game about walking and political gain!

Walk around in your world. Explore and win political prestige in another world!

Uncover blank tiles, or convert existing ones, to shape the world as you see fit. However, the real power is in the hands of the voters. Visit their houses to ask for a vote, but they might be less than willing if the world you help shape around them doesn't match up with their desires!

Compete with other players around the world to lead your party to the top of the polls!

[​IMG][​IMG]

I'll be launching this odd little experiment of a game soon. In the meantime, keep an eye on the promo codes forum for some early access codes.

2. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Power to the Purple!

[​IMG]

3. gormster

Sep 24, 2011
    I should have known this'd happen... There'll be more players to ruin your dominance once it launches next week!

Also the majority of testers seem to really like team purple.

4. gormster

Sep 24, 2011
    Just a quick heads up on in-game advertising. I'm planning to add an option to disable the ads in a future update, but only after I'm sure that the game runs smoothly with a full player load.